1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do I re-activate game?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by slider916, Feb 18, 2012.

1. I sent an email to support and sales about getting more activations because I had to reformat my computer, but no response as of yet.
    I called Trymedia directly, and they took care of my rFactor activation within a minute.
    What's the response time from Reiza in dealing with re-activations?

Thanks,

2. Since no one seems to know and/support hasn't been around. I guess I'll think twice before I purchase their next title.

3. I have seen others get an activation response immediately (within an hour, midweek), so I am guessing it is because it is the weekend. All I can say is, give them a chance, because this really is a superb sim . I hope I'm right as I will also need a reactivation renewal in the not too distant future! Let us know how it works out :)

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Hi Slider916,

Apologies for the delay. Please check if your request has now got the due attention.

As a general information, I remind that requests regarding serial number renewals or activation issues should be fowarded to sales@reizastudios.com . It should take no longer than 24h (usually less) to have it looked after.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thanks Reiza.
    I see now that my activations have been reset.

:)

6. I too have sent an email about activation to both support and sales emails but have yet to have a response :(

If anyone from Reiza reads this could they chase up my email? thanks.

7. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Could you please PM your email so I can locate your order / renewal request? Thanks.

8. Thank you I have PM'ed you my email

9. Thanks for the help Reiza Studios. Thanks for clearing up that its not activation that are my issue. I will look for other things as you suggest :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Reiza Studios still have not answered my request, it's been over a week. Please, how to re-activate my game? thank you

11. I sent two emails to support and sales about getting more activations because I had to reformat my computer, but no response as of yet. I would like to play my game. It's been three days since I first tried contacting Reiza Studios. It shouldn't take this long!

12. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Re-send a mail.

13. just sent a third email

14. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

All pending renewal requests have been attended.

Please make sure to foward your Serial Number renewal requests to sales@reizastudios.com . We try and usually manage to process all requests within the day, but it may take up to 2 business days.

15. got it !

Thank you

16. Thank you. I re-activated my license.

17. I also need to reactivate my license (already sent the e-mail) i hope it doesn't take too long, i want to play! :)

@ DONE!