• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

How do I re-activate game?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by slider916, Feb 18, 2012.

1. slider916

slider916

Ratings:
    +3
    I sent an email to support and sales about getting more activations because I had to reformat my computer, but no response as of yet.
    I called Trymedia directly, and they took care of my rFactor activation within a minute.
    What's the response time from Reiza in dealing with re-activations?

Thanks,

2. slider916

slider916

Ratings:
    +3
    Since no one seems to know and/support hasn't been around. I guess I'll think twice before I purchase their next title.

3. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +536
    I have seen others get an activation response immediately (within an hour, midweek), so I am guessing it is because it is the weekend. All I can say is, give them a chance, because this really is a superb sim . I hope I'm right as I will also need a reactivation renewal in the not too distant future! Let us know how it works out :)

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,592
    Hi Slider916,

Apologies for the delay. Please check if your request has now got the due attention.

As a general information, I remind that requests regarding serial number renewals or activation issues should be fowarded to sales@reizastudios.com . It should take no longer than 24h (usually less) to have it looked after.

• Like Like x 3
  5. slider916

slider916

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks Reiza.
    I see now that my activations have been reset.

:)

6. Ian Dancy

Ian Dancy

Ratings:
    +11
    I too have sent an email about activation to both support and sales emails but have yet to have a response :(

If anyone from Reiza reads this could they chase up my email? thanks.

7. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,592
    Could you please PM your email so I can locate your order / renewal request? Thanks.

8. Ian Dancy

Ian Dancy

Ratings:
    +11
    Thank you I have PM'ed you my email

9. Ian Dancy

Ian Dancy

Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks for the help Reiza Studios. Thanks for clearing up that its not activation that are my issue. I will look for other things as you suggest :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. StrongManBR

StrongManBR

Ratings:
    +10
    Reiza Studios still have not answered my request, it's been over a week. Please, how to re-activate my game? thank you

11. DAvidSustello

DAvidSustello

Ratings:
    +0
    I sent two emails to support and sales about getting more activations because I had to reformat my computer, but no response as of yet. I would like to play my game. It's been three days since I first tried contacting Reiza Studios. It shouldn't take this long!

12. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,884
    Re-send a mail.

13. DAvidSustello

DAvidSustello

Ratings:
    +0
    just sent a third email

14. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,592
    All pending renewal requests have been attended.

Please make sure to foward your Serial Number renewal requests to sales@reizastudios.com . We try and usually manage to process all requests within the day, but it may take up to 2 business days.

15. DAvidSustello

DAvidSustello

Ratings:
    +0
    got it !

Thank you

16. StrongManBR

StrongManBR

Ratings:
    +10
    Thank you. I re-activated my license.

17. Guilherme Gomes

Guilherme Gomes

Ratings:
    +7
    I also need to reactivate my license (already sent the e-mail) i hope it doesn't take too long, i want to play! :)

@ DONE!