1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do I get a ghost car while doing, i.e., a Quick Rally ?

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Ton van Rijn, Feb 7, 2011.

1. From what I understood it should be possible to have a ghost car while doing for instance a Quick Rally. I assume that with that you can compare your driving with the ghost car and it looks like a good learning aid for me.
    But I don't see how to enable it. When I start a Quick Race I see "Pace Car" enabled, but during a race I don't see the ghost car. I also see "Load Pace Car", but when I click on that I don't see anything either. Should I do something more in the settings ?

2. afaik first you need to run that stage with pace car enable then after you finished the stage save the pacecar( it will be available on the selection menu) then run again and the ghost car will be there.

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

That should work. You can also just run the stage, and after you finish it, hit re-start and the ghost car should be there from the stage you just ran.
    You need to be sure to enable the ghost car option first though.

4. Thanks for the replies. I got it working that way.
    But it seems that the pace car is the recording of your own driving. Am I right ?

5. That should be it, yes.

There's always the Richard Burns Challenge, or something like that, where you drive against his ghost car. I tried some stages quite recently, and it seemed pretty easy to beat.