How do I find the BTB files in the download section?

Title pretty much says it all, I can't find the BTB section in downloads any more, there's just no option there for it.
I was going to upload a bunch of video tutorials Ive amassed over time along with a bunch of Xpacks.
Can anyone please help?

OK, raced through & downloaded Xpacks I didn't have a back up of.
When a permanent section becomes available again I'll now be able to re-upload all the content ;)
Thank you again Bram.

Could you check with Community Archive? You can remove those that are the same, FB group can upload everything from the Archives and don't need to check for duplicates. And as usual, i upload the rest :)

There's also a lot of tutorials and guides, those need to be checked so that everything that's in YouTube stays there, we can open up a thread to post all the video tutorials in one place. We can't really upload videos that were downloaded from YT for copyright reasons. Those have to stay in the priveate collections.. TXT, PDF etc can be uploaded here (i think?)

And thanks for Bram, how many times is, third time to open BTB downloads?

Too late, i have announced it multiple times to download all the stuff that people needed. Some did, some don't.

I can create a new category in the resource manager for xpacks but then people that have downloaded the old files will have to properly upload them.

Just let me know :)

@Bram Hengeveld

Still
no BTB section in downloads???
Meanwhile the closest the BTB community has to a central BTB download/upload section is soon to be closed down & was the 'private' account of one of the communtiy...

Kennett: "Just got mail: "IF YOU USE FREE WUALA STORAGE, PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY We are providing you with notice that effective DECEMBER 31, 2014, we will be terminating all existing free storage."

That means we need a new place to store the Community Archive. Also, i would really like if someone else takes the responsibility, not because it's a lot of work but i think it would be great if someone else continues the torch."

As mentioned before elsewhere, it says here; http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net/xpacks.aspx
"More can be found in the BTB download section of RaceDepartment ... http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=37"....

Could not something be done here at Race Department some time soon, PLEASE!

This is the current Archive: https://wuala.com/SquidCap/BTB

The main need is XPacks, of course. The next is Tutorials (which needs cleaning). Then there are few important stuff in the Misc section, mainly full DX9 install from 2010 to make pre win7 applications to work, some small applications, stuff like that but it might be that RD can't host these as they are software.. I don't want to manage that anymore, it's not a lot o work at all but you can remember that i just had to fill the void when the old RD BTB download section ended, there wasn't really a choice back then: someone had to do it.

But we can live without RD BTB section, the archive is pretty small and should fit inside a lot of free services. The only problem is links; cloud services hand out addresses like website.com/1234bg3fvxfvet#¤%sdv/"#ZSDF35.. If you don't have those each bookmarked, not gonna be possible to just remember the address nor is it "googlable".. That's why that Wuala was so handy, only cloud service that gave out memorable address. RD BTB would be great in that sense, just remember "racedepartment btb" and you always find what you need.. Also, uploads were cumbersome as people needed to upload to for ex mediashare, then i download them, open up Wuala and upload them there.. Not really good and we are missing a LOT of XPacks, simply because that kind of manual system does not work..

Isn't it wonderful that BTB is still alive thou? I did not see this happening, i honestly thought that the Archive would be needed for a year or two...

Guys,

Inside the BTB forums i've merged the WIP and Released forums into one forum with prefixes and renamed it to Bob's Track Builder Projects.

Below you'll find a new forum called Bob's Track Builder Files with an "upload file" button at the top. You can choose to upload to two categories (misc and xpack) or submit a written tutorial. All files will have an automated thread created inside the forums.

The resource categories can be found at the bottom of the sidebar category overview under Bob's Track Builder here http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back