1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do I do multiple AI cars (2 different models) in racer 0.6.5.5?

Discussion in 'Racer' started by fyshstyx, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Hello guys im wondering if there is a way to do this. I wanted to race a f1 car against a murcielago and a ariel atom. Thanks for your help!

2. iRacer5

iRacer5
    Premium Member

I would recommend using Raven For Racer. I will post a link when I am not on mobile.

iRacer5

3. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

4. I dont want to use raven, as it can screw up racer. Any other ways?

5. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

yes, edit the racer.ini by hand...and raven screw up your racer, ony if you don't know what you are doing...

• Love Love x 1
  6. what should i not do...

7. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

screw up your racer :)
    lol...
    no you can try this:

ai_car_multiple=first_car second_car thirt_car

you can find it in your racer.ini... use the folder names from the cars...then you should be able to race against them...it should work if you klick "free driving"...make sure you have a ai file/line for each car you want to use, or a good default ai...they are stored in the ai folder from your track...

Alex

8. Thanks, but i just downloaded raven and put it in the game, so can you tell me what screws up racer?

9. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

öhm...i don't say raven screw up your racer...that was you...
    i don't use raven a longe time agoo...because i don't need it...i make my changes by hand...maybe some one who use it can explain it...