1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do I contact

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Gaz, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

Hi,

How do I contact Bram Hengeveld?
    As it will not allow me to send him a private message.

2. Guess HE will see this post then :laugh:

3. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

That's intended indeed. There's usually no need to contact Bram directly, you can always ask your questions in the support board. Please tell us what you need. :)

Tom

4. Gaz

Gaz

Ref: Forza 5

Hi Bram,

I know after last time with Forza 4, I had the talk but didn't produce the goods (so to speak).

I am getting my Xbox One tomorrow and hoping to get Forza 5 digital tomorrow as well, may take awhile to download.

Anyway, if I can prove I can get events running, will you make me a mod for the Forza 5 forum, as I said I don't expect to be made a mod before hand.

I will only advertise on forzamotorsport.net and contact some friends.

Just wanted your feedback on this.

I have 2 question, do members need to be licensed, to be able to play.

1. I presume it would be an invite base like Forza 4 was, so can remove bad drivers that way.
    Or would you prefer Forza 5 to use the licensed system?

2. If I was to contact you or other admins, would they be able to sticky posts and unsticky them for me?
    So hopefully I can get Forza 5 tomorrow, subject to getting the MS Points/Money from where I normally do and download speed.

Regards,
    Garry

5. Gaz

Gaz

Hi,

Any update on this?

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Never seen this message sorry.

1. I presume it would be an invite base like Forza 4 was, so can remove bad drivers that way.
    Or would you prefer Forza 5 to use the licensed system?

We prefer licensed, but as you host your own sessions, you can do whatever suits you of course :)

2. If I was to contact you or other admins, would they be able to sticky posts and unsticky them for me?
    So hopefully I can get Forza 5 tomorrow, subject to getting the MS Points/Money from where I normally do and download speed.

As there is almost no activity in the Forza forums (where did everybody go? :D) I doubt you need mod rights on the start but sure we can arrange that when activity kicks in

I have my pm's disabled as at some point I got more private messages than I can handle. With most of them being questions that should be asked on the forums :)

Of course there is always the "contact us" link at the right bottom of every page to send the staff an email :)

Happy new year :thumbsup: