• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I contact

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Gaz, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Gaz

Gaz
    PSN: GazCBG Premium

Ratings:
    +129
    Hi,

How do I contact Bram Hengeveld?
    As it will not allow me to send him a private message.

2. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +767
    Guess HE will see this post then :laugh:

3. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,194
    That's intended indeed. There's usually no need to contact Bram directly, you can always ask your questions in the support board. Please tell us what you need. :)

Tom

4. Gaz

Gaz

Ratings:
    +129
    Ref: Forza 5

Hi Bram,

I know after last time with Forza 4, I had the talk but didn't produce the goods (so to speak).

I am getting my Xbox One tomorrow and hoping to get Forza 5 digital tomorrow as well, may take awhile to download.

Anyway, if I can prove I can get events running, will you make me a mod for the Forza 5 forum, as I said I don't expect to be made a mod before hand.

I will only advertise on forzamotorsport.net and contact some friends.

Just wanted your feedback on this.

I have 2 question, do members need to be licensed, to be able to play.

1. I presume it would be an invite base like Forza 4 was, so can remove bad drivers that way.
    Or would you prefer Forza 5 to use the licensed system?

2. If I was to contact you or other admins, would they be able to sticky posts and unsticky them for me?
    So hopefully I can get Forza 5 tomorrow, subject to getting the MS Points/Money from where I normally do and download speed.

Regards,
    Garry

5. Gaz

Gaz

Ratings:
    +129
    Hi,

Any update on this?

6. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,176
    Never seen this message sorry.

1. I presume it would be an invite base like Forza 4 was, so can remove bad drivers that way.
    Or would you prefer Forza 5 to use the licensed system?

We prefer licensed, but as you host your own sessions, you can do whatever suits you of course :)

2. If I was to contact you or other admins, would they be able to sticky posts and unsticky them for me?
    So hopefully I can get Forza 5 tomorrow, subject to getting the MS Points/Money from where I normally do and download speed.

As there is almost no activity in the Forza forums (where did everybody go? :D) I doubt you need mod rights on the start but sure we can arrange that when activity kicks in

I have my pm's disabled as at some point I got more private messages than I can handle. With most of them being questions that should be asked on the forums :)

Of course there is always the "contact us" link at the right bottom of every page to send the staff an email :)

Happy new year :thumbsup: