How do I chat in public sessions?

A lot of us use Teamspeak for voice chatting during our on-line rallys. Racedepartment has it's own TS channel. We chat before the rally starts, agree to mute TS while driving, and then have a chat after an agreed number of stages, during service. It adds a lot to the enjoyment, when you have others driving in the same session.

Ok, well I do have TS already so I would need an address then. The problem is my timezone (eastern standard) UCT-5. so when I race public sessions in evenings, im usually racing with a bunch of peoples from Argentina (spanish). But im sure I could hook up with you all on weekends though.

Ok, well I do have TS already so I would need an address then. The problem is my timezone (eastern standard) UCT-5. so when I race public sessions in evenings, im usually racing with a bunch of peoples from Argentina (spanish). But im sure I could hook up with you all on weekends though.

Most of us race in the Racedepartment Events, Rally Club and Rally Championship series.
Why not join the Rally Club and race with us there, you will surely then have friendly company. :)

I use TS in Public Sessioins but it also has it's uses in practice sessions or for chatting to fellow ralliers about setups and pacenotes - it's a really good place to make friends and get some friendly advice and help.

Pete

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing