• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How Do i Add a Turbo Sound

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by jimjones, Jul 31, 2017.

1. jimjones

jimjones

Ratings:
    +0
    im trying to figure out of to add a turbo sound to a NA car..Could i get a hand please

2. HypoToad

HypoToad

Ratings:
    +50
    I would love to know how to do that for the Nissan GTR GT3, as well as with a supercharger, imagine the Ford Interceptor from Mad Max with that sound when the supercharger kicks in, there is a Ford XB Pursuit car for AC that looks very similar, it would be awesome if the whine of the supercharger could be added.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  3. Stereo

Stereo

Ratings:
    +1,495
    You can't really edit sound files in AC, you'd need to make a new one from scratch (or get an fmod project someone else has made for the car)

4. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +814
    You can also put the sound of another car into it. Sometimes you lose the neutral sound, sometimes you lose sound at high rpm... you need to find a car with same rpm or lower and higher...
    I for example put the abarth 500 ac sound in the mx5 na

5. Fonsecker

Fonsecker

Ratings:
    +498
    if the car has no turbo, u cannot add turbo sound cause the turbo sound in ac get its data from the physic files. So u can create new sounds from scratch and adding fake turbo within the engine sound samples but thats not the way it works correct. otherwise you can edit the phyisc files and add a turbo but then u cannot play the car online...

• Like Like x 1