• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

How can you re-sort the add-on tracks list?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Günthar Rowe, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    I am sure I have seen it, but google and sire searches draw me a blank on how to sort the tracks in GTR Evo...

2. gilbyian

gilbyian

Ratings:
    +4
    You have to change each track individually by editing 1 line of the tracks .GDB file found in Gamedata/Locations/*Track Name* folder

The line you want is 'Category' and for most add-on tracks this is below the track name and track info lines. Usually for add-ons this is "Category=Add-On"

Changing the word 'add-on' to whatever category you want the circuit to be sorted as will change the tracks sorting, e.g. BTCC or whatever.

I hope this helps!

Edit: having read your post again if you mean changing the order of the add-ons you have to add in a line 'EventDate' to the .GDB file.

Some tracks might have them already but otherwise just add in this line with the date you want, for example:

EventDate = 7-8 July, United Kingdom

The track will now move to the top of the add-ons list with all other tracks with an EventDate sorted in date order.

I think this is what you meant now!