1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How can you change performaces?

Discussion in 'MotoGP 14' started by Maurover, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I see some mods inside the forum about the performances in game, but I don't have any idea how to change it.
    How can i edit performances in data.mix? I know how to extract files with editor but I don't wich file edit and the codes please help me!

2. You have to edit AI_DRIVERS.bml, where you can find race performance, wet performance, time generation, etc values

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Jonix but when i select race performance all values are the sames. Have I to change the values between race performace and aggressivity?

4. Example: D.r.i.v.e.r.S.k.i.l.l.L.i.s.t.......$...................8.......ˆ.......D.r.i.v.e.r.....P...........D.r.i.v.e.r.I.d.....,...M.O.T.O.G.P._.D.o.v.i.z.i.o.s.o._.2.0.1.4.......$...Œ.......................H... ...R.a.c.e.P.e.r.f.o.r.m.a.n.c.e.......$...D.......4.......................t.e.x.t.........0...9.8.8

if you want to make Dovizioso faster in race, you need to edit the value after text.
    In this lines, from my file, Dovizioso is fast "0,988". Remember that 1,0 is the maximum and that between every value you need to leave a blank space, not to be confused with the point: "0 . 9 8 8" a blank space corresponds on the left column to a 00 binary code. A dot corresponds to a "2E" binary code.

5. Ok but now I've got another problem when i repack files they aren't in order and the mix is always damaged Yesterday It worked the modded data

6. save the edited bml file, deleted the backup file created by hexeditor, create the new data.mix using the mix file remixer and chosing SBK-X/V8 as format

7. thanks it works one last question when i try to make a 1.0 value with a 0,99 initial the mix file is damaged. I changed a lot of performances but I can't edit that

8. rkh

rkh

you have to make sure the spacing is right. and the correct amount of dots ".........."

9. ;)OK now my data.mix is more realistic THX

10. hello guys. how can i make race- and qualiy-times more equal? thanks