F1 2012 How can I use my setups in a new career?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, Im sorry if this issue was already covered, i couldnt find a thread about it.

I want to start a new career, but dont want to lose my setups in my current career. Can you save them and use them in a new career? If so, how and where are they stored?

2. Is there a small mod to have a bit more info on the splittimes in laps?

Many, many thanks for all the advice!!

It does indeed remove them - should you delete your profile. However, if you are restarting the career through the menu option all setups will remain saved unless this has been changed recently. :)

Tom

It does indeed remove them - should you delete your profile. However, if you are restarting the career through the menu option all setups will remain saved unless this has been changed recently. :)

Tom

Wow, cheers for telling me before I tried it - This wasnt the same for 2010 was it? That's when I last deleted a career and all setups remained...

So apologies jacktorrance for my incorrect info - always listen to Tom - Advice Dog - Endres :p

As I know cars setup are save with track but not cars... that means it won't affects your setup while you restart your career...:)
Umm but by the way, how can I delete player profiles as I starts many new characters I want to delete some of them ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back