F1 2011 How can I tweak the engine wear?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi! I noticed my engines in really good conditions after races that I could be able to race thru the season using 1 engine. How can I edit engine wear to make it real? Thank you for answering.

Thank you for not answering too! :)

Suomalainen said:
Hi! I noticed my engines in really good conditions after races that I could be able to race thru the season using 1 engine. How can I edit engine wear to make it real? Thank you for answering.

In real they don't use 1 engine for a whole season. In fact, if they where allowed they would have shove a new one in the car every weekend whole season

Don't do it, when you want to complete an R&D objective though - you need to finish the whole session for that.

Oh, and about that - quick question: R&D usually is available during all three practice sessions (when running long GP weekend), but to get the upgrade but you need to complete it just once, right?

Don't do it, when you want to complete an R&D objective though - you need to finish the whole session for that.
I've completed R&D (in short weekend) and then switched the engine, R&D objective was still successfully completed.

Oh, and about that - quick question: R&D usually is available during all three practice sessions (when running long GP weekend), but to get the upgrade but you need to complete it just once, right?
You have to complete all 3 R&D objective if using long weekends.

You have to complete all 3 R&D objective if using long weekends.
Even though it's the same objective every single time? That sucks...
But if you're saying that you swapped the engine (this ending the session) and the objective was still counted as having been completed, then it shouldn't be a problem...

Engine usage is rather silly IMO. It likes to use fresh engines for practise, but there is no way to stop this in P1.
You can always... NOT do a single lap in P1 and switch the unit ;]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back