F1 2010 How can i get this GAME

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
How can i get this gamw without having to download it off Steam.Actually what i mean like Rfactor can a person not copy the game from somebody and then pay the registration fee so as to be able to race online.
Piracy aint my issue here just the big download and Bandwidth ....specially here in South Africa and to make it worse im only using a 512 dsl line.

I dont mind paying 29.99 US if i must but the downloading is my issue.

Rob McColl

You can copy the game from another user (By their doing a 'Steam backup' for that title) then install it into your own Steam account, then buy it from Steam which will check the files and activate it.

you can get it for the pc on disc from www.amazon.co.uk

yeah, that's where I got my copy from. I didn't preorder mine so I was disappointed to find that it would be digital download only. I got a link to a seller on amazon so I put an order in. it came through my letterbox yesterday morning so I can confirm that you can buy off amazon.

don't know how long the stocks will last though, they seem to change the seller when one runs out of stock. I would imagine that they will run out sooner or later.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%