1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How can i get this GAME

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Robert McColl, Oct 2, 2010.

1. How can i get this gamw without having to download it off Steam.Actually what i mean like Rfactor can a person not copy the game from somebody and then pay the registration fee so as to be able to race online.
    Piracy aint my issue here just the big download and Bandwidth ....specially here in South Africa and to make it worse im only using a 512 dsl line.

I dont mind paying 29.99 US if i must but the downloading is my issue.

Rob McColl

2. That sad thing is the game is Digital Download only for PC unless you've pre-ordered it.

3. The digital download only applies to the US and UK. Australia for example has the boxed version. Not sure about South Africa, but Codies have not said download only in South Africa.

4. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

You can copy the game from another user (By their doing a 'Steam backup' for that title) then install it into your own Steam account, then buy it from Steam which will check the files and activate it.

5. Get it of any ebay international dealer. PC DVD

6. Hi Robert, I'll send you a PM in a second.

The game is available to buy via steam and works out cheaper than in the shops here in SA.

7. yeah, that's where I got my copy from. I didn't preorder mine so I was disappointed to find that it would be digital download only. I got a link to a seller on amazon so I put an order in. it came through my letterbox yesterday morning so I can confirm that you can buy off amazon.

don't know how long the stocks will last though, they seem to change the seller when one runs out of stock. I would imagine that they will run out sooner or later.

8. Dutch site www.wehkamp.nl for 36 euro's . not sure they ship out of europe though.