• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How can I disable the promo video/music?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Grant Osborne, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Grant Osborne

Grant Osborne

Ratings:
    +0
    I 'm using the offline CD version of GTR Evo and was wondering if there is a way to disable the the promotional video/music when you first fire up the game. There seems to be two different ones (one with cockpit view of a lap on the Nurburgring and another of a line up of cars from a standing start and then racing each other). The sim seems to just choose one at random to play each time the sim is started.

I usually just hit the escape key to just skip it but I would like to just disable it if possible and get straight into the sim.

Any tips appreciated. Thanks.

Grant.

2. Mehmet Arikan

Mehmet Arikan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
  3. Grant Osborne

Grant Osborne

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks mate! :beer:

Grant

4. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the link Mehmet! It's alot quicker this way, even though I like the Intro, music rocks :D