How Big is Yours?

Your tv or monitor :laugh:. I currently play on my main tv which is a 50 inch plasma but I'm looking to have another tv just for my racing sims so I can set up my wheel etc and leave it in one place but I don't have room or budget for another 50. Just wondered what you guys use and do you have seperate tvs/monitors for your simming :)

Cheers

Jim

27" ......monitor here. Just my regular PC monitor I use for everything, including my simming needs.

Upvote 0
I use my 40" Bravia. (and my crappy home made wheel rig:() My computer is in the same room with my tv so I just use a long HDMI cable to run to my tv.

Upvote 0
Just replaced my old 19" TV with a 24" Acer Monitor. Was relatively cheap at £110 so I'm hoping to get another 2 in the next couple of months. It was either going to be 1 x 24" 120hz or 3 x 24" 60hz so I plopped for the cheaper screens.

I'm on my PC more than I watch the tele(40") so can't say I have any issues switching between the 2. Can't imagine it's too bad, probably depends on how far away you sit. My tele is a good few feet away and my monitor is only a couple of feet.

Upvote 0
Single 40" Samsung LED, dedicated to cockpit. Soon(ish) to be tripled.
The nice tv is downstairs with all the stereo bits. Prefer headphones for racing, and people not walking all over the place around me.

Upvote 0
Just replaced my old 19" TV with a 24" Acer Monitor. Was relatively cheap at £110 so I'm hoping to get another 2 in the next couple of months. It was either going to be 1 x 24" 120hz or 3 x 24" 60hz so I plopped for the cheaper screens.

I'm on my PC more than I watch the tele(40") so can't say I have any issues switching between the 2. Can't imagine it's too bad, probably depends on how far away you sit. My tele is a good few feet away and my monitor is only a couple of feet.
I'm thinking this could be the way forward for me. I'm going to get a monitor today and then expand to 3 eventually. Just need to decide 24 or 27"

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing