How are you liking the latest build?

Having only spent about 2 hours on track since release I'm still very happy with the new build. While there is no new exciting content such as new cars/tracks and thus the build doesn't seem too amazing from the release notes I'm loving it due to the updates to the new tyre model!
The updated NTM has finally reached a state where you really can hustle the cars around again, mainly thanks to the improved low speed grip. Combined with the grip drop off when abusing tyres it makes for a great driving experience. Never before have I had that much confidence in slow corners within iRacing as now. - I'm certainly looking forward to do some racing again in iRacing. Ive never really noticed, but I have not joined many races in the last year and it now dawns on me that it was due to the sometimes somewhat unpredictable tyre model.

What's your take on the build?

It's a big step forward for all cars that already had NTM. I'm not sure people like the cars that got NTM this build. The HPD and the Vette have definitely improved.

Have to agree here. I'm not too happy with the cars that have been on the OTM until the latest build but the other improvements indicate that those cars will get updates within the next builds bringing them up to the level of the HPD for example.

I still like the Star Mazda though, although there certainly is room for improvement. HPD feels great.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%