• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How Am I Already Playing In North America?

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by Sadumeyez, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Sadumeyez

Sadumeyez

Ratings:
    +1
    i bought and downloaded this game at 9:00pm EST oct. 16 and im already playing the FULL game 4 days before it is supoose to be released in North America (all VIA Steam) anyone know if this is intended? of did i just get lucky?!

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,145
    You and other North Americans have been lucky, perhaps Steam made a mistake, one which they can't reverse :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,396
    Maybe they realized its pure nonsense to wait for four days on a "digital release".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,145
    Then there is the pure nonsense of releasing it on October 2nd in Japan . :D

thank you in japanese.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sadumeyez

Sadumeyez

Ratings:
    +1
    well regaurdless its still up and avaliable for play this morning! if anyone has any news on how/why this happend, please share it here reallllly wondering whats going on with steam/CM

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,145
    I am glad you are not my next door neighbour, I would have to keep my curtains closed :p ;)

[/JOKE}

• Haha Haha x 2