1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How about tyre wear?

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by hyjal, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Someone who has played the game is there realistic tyre wear. Like flat spots etc? Or is it all about graphics?

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

You know it's not released yet? So nobody has the game

PC, PS4, XBox One all release on July 10th (July 21st in the USA)

• Like Like x 1
  3. On PS4 NO, Tyre management is still scripted like in the previous games mate.
    if you have a friend or a family member you can get a preview build directly from codemastres .

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Please bear in mind that these are pre-release versions that Steve refers to, and may not represent the finished product.

5. Is that mean AI is not affected by tyre wear?

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Personally if you are not sure about this game, I would wait the 36 hours or so until the release of the finished product. Then see what people are saying about the final version of the game.

I don't know the restrictions set on the pre-release version that Steve says he has. So don't know if you are allowed to drive enough laps to carry out a fair test of the tyre wear.

7. Not sure mate but im sure that the AI is still scripted.

8. Will be awsome to drive with "home made" tyres (stainless steel) hehehe. Assetto Corsa here I come