• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Featured Hotwheels Expansion Coming Soon For Forza Horizon 3...

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by Paul Jeffrey, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,454
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC 22.jpg
    Turn 10 Studios have announced the second major expansion to Forza Horizon 3 - Hot Wheels!

Due for release on the 9th May 2017, the new Hot Wheels Forza Horizon 3 expansion pack will be something a little bit different to what Forza players have become accustomed to in recent years. Building on the legendary Hot Wheels brand, the upcoming expansion will feature "insane high-speed stunts on miles of looping, banking, giant iconic orange Hot Wheels tracks" and a range of some of the most iconic Hot Wheels cars ever released, bringing back some great memories for those of us used to playing with these cars in our youth and appealing to a younger generation already well versed in the stunts and tricks of modern Hot Wheels products (my three year old son nearly broke the laptop scrambling over to watch the trailer!).

Due for release May 9th, stay tuned for more info on release day!

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC 1.png Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC 3.png Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC 5.png Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC 7.png

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC Trailer:

Forza fans, your Hot Wheels fantasies are about to come true! The second Forza Horizon 3 expansion – Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels – arrives on May 9 exclusively on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs (Xbox Play Anywhere), and is included in the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass. This expansion lets players travel to a brand-new location in Australia, a place where lazy Sunday drives are replaced by insane high-speed stunts on miles of looping, banking, giant iconic orange Hot Wheels tracks. Starring famous Hot Wheels vehicles like the Twin Mill, the Rip Rod, and the Boneshaker, Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels promises an automotive adventure unlike anything in Forza history

Forza Horizon 3 is a large scale open world racing game for Windows 10 and Xbox One. The Hot Wheels expansion is included as part of the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass or as a standalone purchase for $19.99.

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC 9.png Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC 10.png

Check the Forza Horizon 3 sub forum for more news and discussions with regards to the title. If you are a fan of previous Forza games, check out the Forza Franchise sub forum and get yourself involved today!

Looking forward to the Hot Wheels DLC for Horizon 3? Do you like these off the wall expansions for the game? Will you be purchasing this expansion upon release? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. TylerDurden4321

TylerDurden4321

Ratings:
    +51
    Really not a fan of the maybe 10 hours I played of FH3 with my wheel, but will probably have to pick this up for when my brother and nephew come visit for playing with a controller, cool idea from Playground games.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,413
    This is the Forza version of GTA5's Cunning Stunts (had to get that one right) then.

• Haha Haha x 3
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,454
    Not my kind of game at all, but hell this looks fun!

Now who's got some whacky backy handy? :roflmao::O_o::D

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Tommy makeinen

Tommy makeinen

Ratings:
    +0
    im just trying to picture the forza rips to follow... what the real world stats...

make: Hotwheels, model: formuladrift, bhp: 500,000, fpt: 360,000, 0-60: .00123
    lap time around the Nordschleife : incomplete/ftf... :roflmao:

6. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +232
    Well...even though I would class myself as a hardcore sim racer, this does look interesting because it is not too cartoonish like Mario Kart...personally I kind of dig it for that...'Something completely Different'...lol

7. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +342
    Ala trackmania?

8. Lukasz Milewski

Lukasz Milewski
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    well... it's not what i was hoping for when bought the season pass thing... i guess next horizon title i'll go with "wait till it's on deal" approach, unless they do proper ffb then preorder like mad again ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blkout

Blkout

Ratings:
    +580
    Awesome, looks like fun!

10. AMV8 VANTAGE

AMV8 VANTAGE

Ratings:
    +7
    Well, this looks almost identical to the content released for GTA Online. What is the obsession with these little toy-cars all of a sudden? Fair enough if there is some sort of Hot Wheels dedicated game, the market is clearly there.

11. jim lloyd

jim lloyd
    Premium

Ratings:
    +409
    gotta say i would give this a go if it supported VR , though no doubt i would be puking my ring before long

12. ozm8ey

ozm8ey
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    idk about you guys but I just experienced motion sickness for the first time playing this.

13. Dave R

Dave R

Ratings:
    +204
    How is it? Worth the $20 or wait for a sale?