rF2 Hotlap Challenge @ The Nordschleife - 24h/7

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I can't get on the server even with the mod pre installed.:cautious: I can get on other servers ok though.
Ok i got on just now after several attempts.I reinstalled the mod and i guess that worked.Funny thing i still got the mod download bar as if i were downloading and installing it.Strange things going on with this game since the new build.

Ok i got on just now after several attempts.I reinstalled the mod and i guess that worked.Funny thing i still got the mod download bar as if i were downloading and installing it.Strange things going on with this game since the new build.

Sorry about that. We had to change the server, and i've made a new mod file. But i forgot to change it here. :whistling:

So, new mod and download via sever. :thumbsup:
I'll give a download link here later today. Just incase.

Last edited:
Will any lap times done be acceptable while the live timer is down? (I have a print screen of my own time)

Scott, your times have been uploaded. This is the classification as at now. If someone does not see his time, please let me know.

nord_classification.JPG

One does not simply learn the Nordsleife!
+/- 40 drivers made an attempt to concur the Green Hell. Some couldn't complete the out-lap an never managed to put down a laptime. @Daniel Holst : the outlap was a challenge on its own ;). Once you made the outlap, the temptation to drive on the limit was big. :geek: Sometimes to big.

The best way to learn the nords is just keep on going. Get your damage repaired in the pits and you could do another attempt without another outlap. :thumbsup:

I think i can say @Aleksi Kivelä is the king of the nords. Followed by @Rene Reiterer. A 5 sec gap on the nords is less then a tenth on a normal track.

The Mazda 787B surprissed me to be the fastest car on the Nords. A car well known to @Dennis Coufal. He is just one with the Mazda 787B. I thought the Audi R18 was the quickest way to death. I guess i was wrong. :O_o:

@Matt Horst did an amazing lap with the Honda Civic. He proved that this little car could be a close match with the SLS.

Hopefully we can do this soon again. But at the moment. The rFactor2 dedicated server keeps on swallowing RAM memory until there is nothing left.

Congrats to all who managed to put down a lap time. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back