rF2 Hotlap Challenge @ Nordschleife 24h - 24/7

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Damn those times for the Megane are close and quick, here's my lap I've never pushed so hard on the whole Norsleife in my life, it's got some small mistakes and one little wall kiss, but I didn't gain any time by it so I carried on. Here's the lap I don't think I can go much quicker then this :
Also, top 3 within like half a second on an almost 10 minute lap is crazy!

@Gijs van Elderen
I was doing that to already before so its nice to have some clarification that it is ok to do. Worth mentioning though is that doing this is making the lap atleast 1 to 1,5 sec slower because you simply have a slower starting speed in contrary when you come in full speed if you go around the track.

But yeah decision decision decision:D

Never driven the Nissan before and im not even a GT guy, but gotta say that car is a charm to chuck around this track. Maybe there is some life after openwheel for me.:p

Damn those times for the Megane are close and quick, here's my lap I've never pushed so hard on the whole Norsleife in my life, it's got some small mistakes and one little wall kiss, but I didn't gain any time by it so I carried on. Here's the lap I don't think I can go much quicker then this :
Also, top 3 within like half a second on an almost 10 minute lap is crazy!
Is that your fov when racing? And what have you used to record?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back