• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotkey/Shortcut key listing?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by jztemple, Mar 1, 2016.

1. jztemple

jztemple

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm going through the input list and using pencil and paper and figuring out what hotkeys I need set up versus what's already there and it occurs to me, maybe someone has already made up a list? I looked in the AMB folder but didn't see one.

2. Angelo dos Santos

Angelo dos Santos

Ratings:
    +237
    Would be nice a explanation of how to customize the new DynHUD, also. If possible, of course.
    I cant disable the Map, for instance.
    Either I have all information of the HUD on the screen, or none.

If I can choose what information I want to display, is a great tool. Otherwise for me, will stay off.

3. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +519
    In dynhud editor you should be able to assign shortcuts to every part of hud

4. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,235
    Have a look inside your plug-ins folder: in the DYNhud, there is a read me that will get you started. There is an editor and you can pretty much customize everything. It is almost too much, easy to get lost! :)
    A couple of alternative layouts have already been uploaded btw, in the mod section.