1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot lap Suzuka Mark Sorensen

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Jakob de Boer, Oct 8, 2010.

2. Hi Jacob

Thx for u help....

3. That was a fantasticly beautiful lap! Perfect driving more or less! I am very impressed Mark, go Denmark!

If you improve your race stabillity (race trim practice and traffic practice on 5 laps races) you can give Reik some real competition I think! And if I guess correctly I would think that it is nothing Reik would want more than some real good competition through the whole race. And from the looks of it Tim is back in good old form after being busy with personal life, so I think the Suzuka race will be VERY interesting!

It is nothing Presto GP needs more than some real good fighting in front. And I am sure the cameras would as well, or what do you think Cor :)

4. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Inch perfect :cool:

5. fantstic lap Mark, superfast as usual..;)...

6. Nicolai dont forget about me :)

7. just a question..... how many ° do you use on your whell??? and stear lock???

it seems like you are driving with 200° and 25 stear lock....

8. beautefull lap my friend :)

9. thx a lot for uploading this lap.
    Only by watching the video i drove two seconds faster so it was very helpful

10. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

This time i hope to give Mark a good challenge! :wink:

Not to forget other quick drivers like Tim and also David and Robin and some others where following close through the first laps of the last events. It will become very challenging i bet... :cool:

11. Ouch :)