Tracks Hot Air Balloons

The only acceptable predominant colours for spectators is dark brown/black.

Noone told the Italians

FB_IMG_1530619285213.jpg

grand-prix.jpg
In both of those pictures, the predominant colour from track distance is dark brown.
You cannot see individual blue hats nor individual yellow t-shirts from the track, the overwhelming colour is always a dark brown. That is why almost all crowds in mod tracks look wrong.
grand-prix.jpg

grand-prix.jpg

100px blur and still red, green and blue highlights visible. And no brown. If I step away like 4 metres its grey at best.

grand-prix111,.jpg

no difference if I exclude the stairs

I started to type a reason response to your post, but I got about 30 words in and just thought "what's the point?"

I'd hate to be perceived like that on any forum.

No emoticon because I know you don't like them - believe it or not, not everyone is out to get you. However, I shall try and refrain from commenting on anything you post here, ok?

Oh, and by the way, I actually agree with you on the spectators colours. My Feldbergring people are below (mostly browns, muted greens, etc etc)

people_stand.jpg

Usual insulting useless comment, with usual smiley face added to deflect.
Don't think its useless at all, he is quite right. Not about your eyes, but your monitor perhaps? Very common for people to complain about the color palette and brightness/contrast of texture work while using an non-calibrated panel.

Calling @123rem

Live at Spa literally right now, no balloons in sight.

No wait, thats wrong. One Balloon definitely in sight, right there above the track, as a session is about to start. Real life too arcade-y confirmed.

upload_2018-7-26_19-5-24.png

Also sorry I couldn't get a black and white photo for you, maybe wear some shades or something if you don't like colour.

Came to see if I could tone down the amount of balloons at a certain track and got a lesson in how to interact with people...take note kids ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.3%