1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Horrible popup ruining site

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Turk, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Turk

Turk
    Premium Member

I keep getting a horrible popup that's just ruining my experience on the site. It's so bad I wondered if I had some form of malware on my PC. It takes me off to quibble.com and I have absolutely no choice in the matter because it's not a normal popup. It only happens on racedepartment.

The only time I've experienced a popup like it is on pirate websites that want me to install an app. I can't get rid of the popup, it freezes the page completely and if I click the "x" to close the popup I get taken to the site anyway (not in a new tab) I get taken off racedepartment, It doesn't even load properly so I don't actually know what's on the site.

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Could you please post a screenshot? I highly doubt it's caused by the website - in that case we'd have lots of reports. :)

Tom

3. Turk

Turk
    Premium Member

I've downloaded superantispyware so hopefully that has got it. If it pops up again I'll post a screenshot.

• Like Like x 1