1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hope you enjoy...

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dale Pilkington, Sep 15, 2013.

1. So I've just bought a Drift HD for my motorcycle and messing around with video editing...
    It's nothing fancy but I am always playing Race 07 and I thought I would make a little video... all done on public servers and instead of being a decent racing video it turned into a wreck montage! Made for a good video though.. it might make you angry haha.
    I am going to start using this site more often I have always been lurking here!!

Hope you enjoy guys..

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

That's the exact reason I joined this fine community. To get away from idiots like that. Sorry.............

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Doesn't so much make me angry, but I agree with Justin. It's complete idiots like that that ruin the public servers, and is why I joined RD. Drive like that in RD and it won't be long before you're completely (and rightly) banned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I know! It is ridiculous but I cant help laugh sometimes.. I was trying my hardest to put in decent laps and every now and then I would find someone of similar ability but it wouldnt take long for me to get wiped out by someone else.

I hate it just as much as you guys... so dont hate on me :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Perhaps I'm a miserable old sod, just don't find it funny that people just want to ruin things for others.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. You are right, thats why I want to join you guys and have some good racing, I love Race 07 and rFactor and I love thing all motorized, I am a big motorcycle trackday freak and I understand what you are saying.

But like I said.. Sometimes I have to laugh about it or else I would just get angry.. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Maybe we'll see you in the Race 07 club then? :thumbsup:

8. Yeh I hope so as soon as possible, I have submitted the licence request.