Hope RaceTrack

Tracks Hope RaceTrack 2017-08-06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lemax submitted a new resource:

Hope RaceTrack - fictional racetrack from Hope valley

Hope RaceTrack v1.0
View attachment 205480
I present you Hope RaceTrack, a fantasy race track that I made five years ago and now it is rebuild for Assetto Corsa.​

• type: Fictional circuit
  • High Density Road Mesh
  • Dynamic grooves
  • 3D grass
  • 4 different layouts
  • FREE
    • Hope:
      • length: 3.77km /2.34 miles
      • pit boxes: 30
  • DONATIONWARE...

Read more about this resource...

I tried some wip conversion a long time ago and ever since I've hoped (pun not intended) to get a up to date version and here it is. Layout is awesome!
I'll check this out later tonight.

Thanks for making this!

Probably because I knew that simracers doesn't like fantasy tracks and won't pay for them. And it doesn't matter if I have invested months in this track, or if it looks great or if it looks visualy unattractive with mediocre layout.
btw Mišeluk is different level, it is real street track and kinda unique track :) And it was really popular in previous versions

Thanks @After_Midnight :)

I have something to say, beacuse I read some stuff on other sites and forums.

This is pure fictional track and it's not based on any other (real) track. I have made in the past some real tracks from Balkan Peninsula and suddenly I wanted to make track without non stop watching on real data, real images or videos, a track without limits. Too realistic limits :)
For example, at first there were barriers around lake edge, but it was too 'normal' and kinda booring. Hey- what if I remove barriers from some parts and then you can fall off into the lake. Is this realistic - no it isn't, but again- hey it looked like fun and thank God we have ESC (contrary to real life :( ).
This track is more artistic presentation(bad or good) and it doesn't take itself too seriously.
Maybe it was better solution to spent time making some real track.

About payware. You don't have to pay me for this track.
There is original layout "Hope Racetrack" and it is free. Totally free. And it's working. You didn't invest anything in this version, download it and then drive it as long as you wish. If you like it. If you don't like it, just delete it. There are hundreds of other tracks for AC.
This layout is my free contribution to simracing scene.

But I have invested some time, knowledge, money for hardware, software, electric energy which is not free to make this track.
There are bonus layouts for donators.
You can buy me coffee or beer once and you can drive bonus layouts as long as you wish, not only once.
Off course, If you think it worth it, free will :)
I will not getting richer, that only modders know.

I agree, .you usually release a free track and by donating/supporting the artist (because it some sort of art) you get more layouts. This doesn't stop other modders to release their work for free or even release it under payware method only.

I enjoy your not to serious attitude, I myself love the sim racing, but do not take myself very seriously at how good, or better of a driver I am than so and so....because I'm not that great at all. I just enjoy sim racing and have to work like most, and don't have the time to get crazy about it. That being said I was a bit knackered the other day and came up with this.....................I hope enjoy, or delete, all the same to me. Keep up the good work though.

Hey Lemax.... DK again, I finally had time to see your website, and downloaded the full version of this track. Can't wait to try the "Historic" version... I don't think you can get a pint for 3.50 EU anymore, so I made it a fiver..........Cheers to you and your excellent work!
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_hope_racetrack_7-8-117-20-44-19.jpg

Author's ResponseAt the end of the page you can find link for the alternative road mesh with slightly smoother bumps and dips :) http://lemaxsimracing.com/assettocorsa/hope

Sorry. Timed out (three times). Why on earth would you make the rough track the first choice and the smooth track the alternate? This might be acceptable if you were duplicating a track that was rough in real life (like Bridgehampton or Pikes Peak), but it makes no sense for a totally fictional track.

Made a grid with every car I have here with V8 turbos, and took the F40 S3 myself... really great track to race one, AI worked well too (and in that car I was too distracted to notice anything else). Even if I managed maybe 1/3 of the laps without spinning :redface:

Just tried out the historic and time attack A.

This track, like Misulek, is simply superb.

I don't normally go for hill climbs, but this is another level.

:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back