1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honestly Said Articles

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ondrej Kuncman, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since the recognition is so high it is approved by the highest FSR circles now too, I dare to post it here as well. FSR 2014 Season review is here. Since there won't be any other review take this as it is and enjoy:)

Mod edit; not even going to give you a platform here anymore.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Hopefully you have less time for crap like this if you become FSR president.

Here's hoping. :cool:
  3. To answer to both points of your hopes: not gonna happen.

You can answer me this, are you offended? I thought there was only 1 remaining fsr member terminally offended.
  4. Offended by?

I don't read these things you post, if that's what you're referring to.
  5. Not to risk being offended?
  6. :D No. I read the first 3 or so, but the offensive comments became so repetitive that I saw no point reading them again and again. Read one and you've read them all.

Whatever makes you happy though. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
  7. A discussion with ondrej is useless ;) without something to hate, his life would had no deeper sense. Funnily this makes him similar to the things he hate...
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. I disagree. Obviously it is impossible to have something totally fresh for each race, at the same time I must keep some continuity though so it is a balance. I did try not to repeat jokes, which works most of the time. Obviously my bashees remain the same, for logical reasons. You are entitled to your opinion anyway so whatever tickles your pickle.
  9. OK. But maybe mix it up more, and write a little less at once, then we won't get so bored.

Just my opinion - use it, or don't.
  10. and because you don't think nothing new you randomly insult people who didn't touch you at all?...like Squire?!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Its everytime like:" ***** de wit, **** holzlapper, **** religions, I`m the only one who know the truth, name me god."
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. And don't forget pseudo... His dictionary seems to be stuck on this word.
  13. what do you expect from a pseudo-russian hater, which one and only sense in life is to hate against everything that thinks different than him? Funnily the radical islamist have the same sense in life than him :D
    • Haha Haha x 1
  15. The legend that is Hank Moody.

I like the ending - "you're part of the problem". I guess it goes without saying, but I'm guessing you are self-loathing as well.
  16. Every moment that I spend on FSR, you wouldn't believe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.