• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Honda Mower: Trimming the verge at the Nordschleife :D

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Vagabond142, May 1, 2017.

1. Vagabond142

Vagabond142
    Fast in VR. Crashing in VR = not so fast :P Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey all!

Ever since the Honda Mower mod by GJP was released, I've been wanting to run a clean, fast run of the Nordschleife... which is a much harder proposition than it sounds, because that lil mower likes to go sideways if you raise your left eyebrow in a slightly odd manner. However, after 50+ attempts, including multiple spins and crashes in the final kilometer of the track...

Time: 8:49:somethingsomething

• Like Like x 5
  2. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson

Ratings:
    +2,560
    Good effort! I haven't had time to make an attempt myself, pretty sure I wouldn't have the patience to do 50 runs though! :thumbsup:

Once I've finished the update I'll maybe give it a go...

3. Vagabond142

Vagabond142
    Fast in VR. Crashing in VR = not so fast :P Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    Well, I will admit, probably 15-20 of those runs were half runs, to get a feel for how my alignment, tire pressures, toe in/toe out, etc, felt. So realistically, I probably put about 35-40 attempts in full earnest.