rF2 Honda Civic vs WTCC BMW E90 @ Brands Hatch Indy - Mon 8th Dec

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks Gijs. ;)

I was always a big fan of this track and combined with these cars the result is great fun.
I tested the server during the week and had some practice in the rain so i knew what to expect when that rain started. It was way less than expected which was good for me and the gap i had to the guys behind. With the bmw being faster i didn't know if i could keep that distance until the end.

When the rain stopped i began to manage that gap and avoiding big mistakes. This helped me save some tire wear and kept my lap times consistent. Although the distance to the other cars was shrinking i pulled it off and grabbed that second place. :D

Congrats to the people that finished and thanks for another fun race. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for the event, much funny!! I apologize at all the drivers, I thought that the curbs were part of the track but is true, it's my fault! Sorry for my english too

I saw the replay, in the last part of the race i went several time over the curbs....:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Thanks for the event. As I said earlier, I haven't raced in a while and am feeling a bit rusty on the awareness end in RF2 (haven't had many problems in iracing) Apologies to David for turning in on you into t2 on the first lap. When we entered the turn it appeared that I had room so I went for the apex assuming you would let me in. My fault and I know better to be more careful at the start of a race. I hope I didn't hurt your car too bad. Once the rain came I ran wide at t1 and that sand was a miserable nightmare to get out of so I bailed out. Was good fun though and look forward to other events :)
Nathan,
No problem at all.
It seemed that there was room so I cheekily put the nose in there, I cant expect you to notice such a stunning ninja move while busy negotiating the corner:cool:. And I was not affected, I'm sorry you ended up sideways.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 206 14.1%