8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. ....
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
It was fun, as Matej says, something different :)
I wasn't expecting such snap oversteer, this was my first time driving a front-wheel-drive racing car. Matej sent me a setup, with that the car was much more reasonable, thanks for that!
In the race I only had one spin on lap 3 or so.. after that I started getting into the groove and began to catch James. He made a mistake which meant there was no fight, unfortunately. I finished in P4, not bad.
I also liked the track, it had a nice flow, except for the extremely tight hairpin :O

It was fun, as Matej says, something different :)
I wasn't expecting such snap oversteer, this was my first time driving a front-wheel-drive racing car. Matej sent me a setup, with that the car was much more reasonable, thanks for that!
In the race I only had one spin on lap 3 or so.. after that I started getting into the groove and began to catch James. He made a mistake which meant there was no fight, unfortunately. I finished in P4, not bad.
I also liked the track, it had a nice flow, except for the extremely tight hairpin :O
As soon as I saw you were catching up I thought "I will not be pressured into a mistake" and then the next corner I went wide and you went past, oh well...

It seemed everyone was still learning the track so i didn't feel alone. :D
Looking at the lap times Matej was way ahead so my fight was with the other drivers or so i thought.
I did a poor start but managed to keep it close to the front and after some laps i saw that Matej had spun so i took first place. :p

Knowing that he was really fast i didn't expect to stay there until the end but still pushed tying to save the tires for the final laps. Every lap i saw the gap getting shorter until he spun again. A little breather but too soon to feel comfortable.

In the end i took it to the finish line in first place but it was really intense seeing that gap disappear every lap and trying to keep a fast and consistent pace until the checkered flag.

Nice track with good flow and some tricky corners. :thumbsup:

Already had a bit weird engine sound the day before. It sounded like the sound was clipping or something sometimes really annoying. Yesterday I think I found the issue as it was still existent and I realised that I have heavy spiking on my throttle. It never keeps really still in the position it is in, so I think that caused the weird engine sound sometimes.
I hope I can fix it, but new pedals have to come sooner rather than later. It is the fifth time I have to fix pedal spiking, but before it was always the brake.

Joao, your pace at the end was really at high level and I didn˙t have a "weapon" against you. Grats for your drive :thumbsup:.

Funny thing happened to me during race. I was so focused to my drive, that I didn˙t care about my tires and at the beginning of last lap, my front right tire was, if I remember well, just above 10%. Right, everything should be OK, because I pushed to the (my) limit, but in last 10 or 9 laps, my pace almost didn˙t drop. So for next races I will switch off TrackMapPlugin, because in the case when I don˙t know condition of my tires, then all is the same for me; green or in red, laptimes are the same, because I don˙t care :D.

... a little joke ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing