• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Honda Accord R 2007 - Curitiba

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Setups' started by Ramon van Rijn, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn

Ratings:
    +235
    Setup

Attached Files:

2. Maxim Leonovich

Maxim Leonovich

Ratings:
    +0
    Very good for qually - thanx a lot! (better time was with a bit longer gears). For the race it's not so cool (( I'll try some adjustments for the race later

3. Matjaž Murn

Matjaž Murn

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I'm in need of some help here. I've been trying to make a good setup for myself - but I'm having some difficulties.

My left front keeps overheating and my right back is cool as ice. I have 91 97 102 at the left front and 67 64 60 at the back. Is this normal for Curitiba or is my setup that lousy?

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,376
    Nothing wrong with that :) The rear wont heat up as you are driving a FWD car. All action happens on the front tyres.

Also the track is clockwise for most corners resulting in the left side of the car being more sensitive to tyrewear and overheating.

Completely normal, nothing to worry about :)