Hi lads I thought I'd post a few pics on a project of mine, now that it works mechanically. I am going to build a housing for it which will hold the bodnar BU0836 with some switches and stuff later on It's based on a handbrake from a volkswagen of some sort I think.. Anyhow, this is what I had to work with: And it's going into my raceframe: The red rubber bit was a test to see how it would feel to use rubber as the main resistance when you pull the lever, and it worked beautifuly but it would not stand the test of time. Small parts started chipping away from it so I had to find something else to work with. Also the springs was just a temporary solution, they were some thin weak springs I had laying around.. It will be one proper spring later on. At this stage, the handbrake would only send a digital on/off signal through this switch: Mounted: It worked like a charm, but I wanted to use an analogue signal, so the next phase was adding a potentiometer, and also a better piece of rubber: I found a door stopper that I cut down to size to fit inside the 5mm slot in between the sides of the lever. The resistance in it feels great now, and I hope it will hold Well there ya have it for now, I'll update this thread when I've made the housing and stuff.