1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday events - Pre-announcement.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Marco Bijl, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I do not know how this is in all other countries, but where I live, we have a large amount of schools and buisnesses who close the office for the last 2 weeks of the year. This means the availability to participate in race events is higher, and on different time scales. For me this is as well, so I have some spare time available :)

So, we have decided that in these 2 weeks, we are going to host a few so called holiday events. These events will be out of the regular time frames of RD racing, and all have some kind of special character.
    A quick glimps of the ideas
    - Double Endurance Event (2 x 1 or 1.5 hours)
    - Mystery track race (new track which has not been used before)
    - Hotlap over Nürburg with STCC2 car's (try to beat the Volvo of Bram :))
    - Daytime events

Exact details about time's and race formats is not 100% clear yet, so keep an eye out in the Racing club to see what we will come up with!!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Our hours here are the same as you, so we in SA can join in.:D
  3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i really like that double endurance event, and where i live it happens the same, but i don't know if i'll be able to make those races :(
  4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Hopefully, first sign up threads will open tomorrow. Can't promiss at this moment, since a lot of other things are planned as well.

I am looking forward to these events. Can't attend them all, but will try to be at some at least :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. im definitely looking forward to this, something different :D
  6. Im with Mike on this one!! Bring on the holidays. Thanks Race department! You guys are AwEsOmE!!!
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

First 2 events are up!
    Nordschleife HotLap challenge with STC2010 & 300K on Sebring. 2 very nice events.

Check the racing club for details.
  8. Marco could we not have a retro race at brands indy track with just mini's or so, A couple of RD racers last night raided a public server and we had tons of fun just a pity it was only 6laps long..
  9. I think we can do one next Thursday:) Certainly a good combination.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Good, you take that one on Péter. Thanks!

This is going to be one fast christmas holiday with all these amazing events running!
  11. RD staff is amazing Should I say more!! :) Keep it up
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Many thanks to Ramon van Rijn en Bram for setting up the timing for the Hotlap challenge. On top of this, we also have a price to give away! Check the thread for info!!
  13. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

And another one is up... This one is special :) A mistery track this time. Have a look!