HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

can you please tell us more?! i'm actually so hyped for the return that i'm rewatching melbourne S4 right now (for obvious reasons), can't wait, my FFG addiction is standing dry
Indeed, so at the moment it's just some behind the scenes stuff that is being done, this is being lead by @kedy89 who is doing just a fantastic job, hopefully it's going to make it a lot more streamlined for when we return. A lot of credit will have to go to him when we start up again.

As for the series itself, I feel that we're going to try the two races per week calendar. I've already come to the conclusion that I won't be commentating every race, so there is no real point on waiting for an entire week either. We will see if it works well or not, but with quicker seasons we can get changes to regulations, to teams and drivers, to just about everything so much quicker. We go from having 2 seasons per calendar year to around 4 now. All races will be fully recorded still, I'll just choose certain races to commentate.

And realistically we're probably within a week of starting up the S5 thread, we'll just finish up what needs to be done and it should be ready. Maybe about 3-4 weeks pre season and we'll be off.

Indeed, so at the moment it's just some behind the scenes stuff that is being done, this is being lead by @kedy89 who is doing just a fantastic job, hopefully it's going to make it a lot more streamlined for when we return. A lot of credit will have to go to him when we start up again.

As for the series itself, I feel that we're going to try the two races per week calendar. I've already come to the conclusion that I won't be commentating every race, so there is no real point on waiting for an entire week either. We will see if it works well or not, but with quicker seasons we can get changes to regulations, to teams and drivers, to just about everything so much quicker. We go from having 2 seasons per calendar year to around 4 now. All races will be fully recorded still, I'll just choose certain races to commentate.

And realistically we're probably within a week of starting up the S5 thread, we'll just finish up what needs to be done and it should be ready. Maybe about 3-4 weeks pre season and we'll be off.
BRT perf bonus as thanks? :inlove::whistling::sneaky:

I want to give it a try, but it does look a little complicated for my taste. I might go thru preseason and decide whether to continue.
Far from being complicated, it's pretty much chosing sponsors and making buys. Excessive rules are to prevent me from making use of possible loopholes.

Even then I'll probably have to go back through regulations and give them a fix up. Namely drivers, seem to be changing that every season.
Oh, and we probably won't have anything for test drivers, maybe the two in season test sessions, but not race by race. Too all over the place.

But have to agree with Oorjit, it's basically F1 with custom teams, the rules are just to keep it in line as there are more variables to deal with (team managers, custom calendar, car liveries, driver contracts etc)

yay :D:D:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back