HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

What do you guys think of a wiki page for the Legacy Manager? I'm willing to keep it updated as soon as I can for every season, not making any promises it'll be updated right away. There have come some sad things to daylight the past couple of days.

My dad has now entered a phase where the doctors can't help him anymore, so basically it's now counting the days he's still with me. I don't know what influence this will have on me but I will promise you that it won't affect the way I'm acting towards you guys. I'm usually very bad with words in these kind of occurances so I'll leave it at this, hope you can understand.

Last edited:
My dad has now entered a phase where the doctors can't help him anymore, so basically it's now counting the days he's still with me. I don't know what influence this will have on me but I will promise you that it won't affect the way I'm acting towards you guys. I'm usually very bad with words in these kind of occurances so I'll leave it at this, hope you can understand.

I am truly sad to hear this. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your dad. You never know with these medical conditions and I hope he will outlive the expectations of the doctors. Stay strong!

• Deleted member 161052

Really sad news that I'm hearing now. May your dad get well soon.

What do you guys think of a wiki page for the Legacy Manager? I'm willing to keep it updated as soon as I can for every season, not making any promises it'll be updated right away. There have come some sad things to daylight the past couple of days.

****. Best wishes mate. stay strong.

I don't know how to bring this but I'll try. The past couple of weeks have been tough for me with the physical condition of my dad. We came to a decision euthanasia was the best option to go for as the doctors at the hospital weren't able to help him anymore and it was counting down the days he was still with me. It happened today, it is such a weird feeling as you're waiting for the GP to visit with the injection and you know your dad won't be there after the injection. (My dad was home when the euthanasia happened, so the GP visited my home).

I didn't know the whole process would hurt me as much as it did at that moment. Sadly I wasn't brave enough to watch him slowly pass away but I held his hand for the entire time. He passed away 16:29 CET having hit the age of 50.

RIP dad.
IMG_6262.jpg

I don't know how to bring this but I'll try. The past couple of weeks have been tough for me with the physical condition of my dad. We came to a decision euthanasia was the best option to go for as the doctors at the hospital weren't able to help him anymore and it was counting down the days he was still with me. It happened today, it is such a weird feeling as you're waiting for the GP to visit with the injection and you know your dad won't be there after the injection. (My dad was home when the euthanasia happened, so the GP visited my home).

I didn't know the whole process would hurt me as much as it did at that moment. Sadly I wasn't brave enough to watch him slowly pass away but I held his hand for the entire time. He passed away 16:29 CET having hit the age of 50.

RIP dad.
View attachment 161787

I'm so sorry to here man! :( Best wishes to you and your family! Always here for a chat if you need!

Tim you are an absolute legend to be strong enough to tell us all, and not only that, be quite ok with telling us the details, I have unending respect for you to be able to do that
Much love man, you got this!

• Deleted member 161052

Very sad to hear that. :( May your dad rest in peace, Tim.

Would anyone be interested in a Race 07 game with classic minis?
Should it go ahead I'm thinking of removing driver upgrades and focusing on largely car upgrades, much like an amateur racing series rather than the professional ones in other games.

There also will be no formal teams, which prevents 'ghost' racers (where one teammate controls them) and allows the series to survive even if human drivers fall below what would normally be accepted, and potentially add ai diversity fill any gaps.

As I've mentioned before qualifying won't happen and grids will be set through reverse championship positions

Also it seemed last time that people didn't understand how upgrades effected the cars, so this time I would make the first practice actually useful, and post time deltas around whatever track is chosen by the players

Thanks

Would anyone be interested in a Race 07 game with classic minis?
Should it go ahead I'm thinking of removing driver upgrades and focusing on largely car upgrades, much like an amateur racing series rather than the professional ones in other games.

There also will be no formal teams, which prevents 'ghost' racers (where one teammate controls them) and allows the series to survive even if human drivers fall below what would normally be accepted, and potentially add ai diversity fill any gaps.

As I've mentioned before qualifying won't happen and grids will be set through reverse championship positions

Also it seemed last time that people didn't understand how upgrades effected the cars, so this time I would make the first practice actually useful, and post time deltas around whatever track is chosen by the players

Thanks
So each driver has an individual livery like a proper club event. I would support this!
Maybe you could allow us to tweak our setups after the first Practice session, not too sure how, but you could maybe reallocate some downforce points to engine power, or to stiffer suspension or something.

I would take over RPS 20, but I have exams and big deadlines from now to the start of January, so I'll wait until then before taking over. Who wants to run S20 then?

So each driver has an individual livery like a proper club event. I would support this!
That's the plan, I have about 10 liveries which i've downloaded from the internet, which could be used by some guys if they cant/don't have time to make liveries.

Maybe you could allow us to tweak our setups after the first Practice session, not too sure how, but you could maybe reallocate some down force points to engine power, or to stiffer suspension or something.

Could probably get something similar to that working :)

Anyone interested in license plate poker? Post a picture of a license plate that would make a good poker hand, like 4 of a kind or a straight. Not really a game, just having fun seeing all the combinations.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back