Tracks Hockenheim Istanbul Valencia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this forum you may be able to have a normal response and if you can solve the problem ?
I do not think I asked anything strange !

Thank you!

Last edited:
In this forum you may be able to have a normal resposta forum and if it is a possible solution to the problem ?
I do not seem aber chiaesto nulòla strange!

thank you!
Because Codemasters changed the racing line files, and now the racing line is 20 meters above the ground. That's why autobrake doesn't work.

And for you guys using autobrake, just try it without autobrake, you can use ABS aswell. It's quite easy to find breaking points on all tracks, just put a bit of practise in ;)

In this forum you may be able to have a normal response and if you can solve the problem ?
I do not think I asked anything strange !
I didn't understand the question, I thought someone asked something earlier, so you replied "Because the autobrakes don't work?" That's usually an answer, not a question. At least apologise for your bad English (if I'm wrong, then sorry)

Anyway, even if you ask a question, be patient, some guys never recieved an answer to their questions, including me aswell ;)
Now or understand!

Thank you very much!
Your welcome :thumbsup:

where???I NEED it... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase
Seriously? Just look on page 5
So, the links are down.

I had a version of this mod on my computer, so i decided to upload it. Its not the newest version, but at least you can drive the tracks again ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/?2qykl4n8w4u2rf7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years