Tracks Hockenheim Istanbul Valencia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Just 850 MB? The Package? Milos, You don't know where i live, I Live at the Slower Internet Connection Country
How slow is it. Mine was 150kb/s, now I have 1mb/s. Once I could download that big file for 1h 20min :cool: If you have slower than that, then complain ;)
And if you want less tracks, download Benutzername's package. It's a bit more compressed
And my pckage is 550 MB

How slow is it. Mine was 150kb/s, now I have 1mb/s. Once I could download that big file for 1h 20min :cool: If you have slower than that, then complain ;)
And if you want less tracks, download Benutzername's package. It's a bit more compressed
And my pckage is 550 MB
Milos, i was slower than you, i can't download the file more than 30min, i'l choose my destiny what the file you wanna use

I've tried again to install this mod, posting the tracks on track folder and putting database on the place of the older one. Still the same problem of, although the tracks of the mod show themselves at the menu, when selected, they load forever, so I still can't race on them. Does anyone know what is wrong?
Thanks

I've tried again to install this mod, posting the tracks on track folder and putting database on the place of the older one. Still the same problem of, although the tracks of the mod show themselves at the menu, when selected, they load forever, so I still can't race on them. Does anyone know what is wrong?
Thanks
Make sure not to put it in tracks/circuits ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back