Tracks Hockenheim Istanbul Valencia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new bug on the Instanbul Track. When you the Race is restartet in at least the 2 lap ( not the 1 ) all cars go back to the ideal line and crash. If u survive these crashes you will fall under the map. (pls fix this) good luck. :D
There is some trouble. Virtual visual racing line format from 2012 & 2011 not supported in 2013 game. I did my best to do maximum correct convertion, but some defects with racing line will stay forever :ninja:

Unfortunately its only convert from f1 2012 and f1 2011. I can add now any track from this games, but only Hockenheim Istanbul Valencia are new for 2013.

You did some amazing work with this mod. But would it be possible to import tracks from other Ego-Engine Codemaster games?

GRID1 and GRID2. There is donington and Le Mans on Grid1. If the game is too old to import, GRID2 got Indianapolis.
Not sure if it's possible to do that, stuff like pit locations are not on there I believe, but they are simply assigned in the database or xml on f1.

• Deleted member 161052

Looks like that this can be recommended for the F1 2014 Season Mod.

I found a bug: every track, when I do nothing, the game disqualify from the race.
"when I do nothing" - not driving? Just standing on track? If yes - you must be disqualifyed, its ok.
Also if U cut and drive out track surface, its may be reason to disqualify. On this 3 tracks strong control about this.

"when I do nothing" - not driving? Just standing on track? If yes - you must be disqualifyed, its ok.
Also if U cut and drive out track surface, its may be reason to disqualify. On this 3 tracks strong control about this.
I thought, I didn't cut the track, and didn't contact with other drivers. I just go on the track, and the game disqualify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back