1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HistorX Shelby Week @ Orchard lake Road course - Sun 28th September 2014

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
    Class /Cars: GTTC A4
    Shelby Daytona '65

Track: Orchard Lake Road Course 3.713 Km
    Its a default track of the game but in case you don't have it here's a
    download link for it
    Unpack the Mega download file and place the Locations folder of rfactor where the .exe sits

Pit box allocation: (Download)
    As you may of see through the week the pit boxes were shared with this download this will sort out the problem back up you original as you will you need it to get on regular server.
    To install unpack and drop into you main rfactor/HistorX folder were the exe sits.

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Race 1: Orchard Lake Road Course 3.713 Km
    practice start time:
    GMT 19:00 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 19:20 10 mins free laps
    Race start time: GMT 19:30 (14 laps)
    Race 2: Orchard Lake Road Course
    3.713 Km
    Practice start time:
    GMT 20:00 (10 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 20:10 10 mins free laps
    Race start time: GMT 20:20 (14 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
    Note 2: Over the week you will need to drive the car that the event is set with even if other cars are available when you log on the server.
    Note 3: To sign up, Tag me like this - @@Yves Larose or @@Jarek Kostowski Yes please
    this way we wont miss your sign up:)

Racedepartment Calendar:Click here
    Server password:Click here
    Racing rules:Click here

Entry List:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Andrew Jarnell
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    This is being held in our Club, using GTL Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.
    And it is not Touring cars !!!
    For info on HistorX 1.96 click below
    HistorX Mod Version 1.96
    HistorX Hints and Tips
    You can use the this to sign up with if you like just copy and paste

If you need to sign out we have that covered as well

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

with 30 minutes to the official praccy and only 2 sign up i think it safe to say that it won,t be much fun so i'm cancelling the event :(
  3. Bugger, I forgot about this event, I wanna test my shiny new H-shifter in this sim!
  4. Meh so much for that idea, game doesn't let me bind the shifter, I guess I've got too many USB thingys attached for rFactor (it's got a limit of 3 iirc?), bah...
  5. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium Member

Maybe not the right place but cant find a better.
    Anyone has a solution for this ? I can get my controller (CSW base plus G27 pedals) working in HistorX or even in my main rf1
  6. I guess connecting the shifter through the wheel could solve it, I haven't tested and since on a ClubSport shifter you only get 7th gear if it's connected to a CSW or the USB dongle, I have no intention of using it through my GT3 wheel, but can test for the sake of helping people out if need be.
  7. Quas

Staff Premium Member

8. Yep pretty much what I said earlier, limit of 3, problem is I need 4 atm, might go through the hassle of fixing it but might not, I've been running with paddles for 2 years I might just stick with that for these old outdated sims ^^
  9. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Maybe try what Corrado suggested, HistorX really comes alive with a shifter.
  10. Well to do that I need to muck about behind my PC testing USB ports to find out which ones are first in the chain etc, and I really hate mucking about back there :p
    But that's just me being lazy, I'm gonna do it, just don't fancy doing it.... :p
    Problem is though I won't be able to use my buttonbox, for races without the need to pit that ain't a issue but if a pitstop needs to be done then I'm screwed :p
    • Haha Haha x 1