1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HistorX Porsche Week @ Montjuic - Sun 9th November 2014

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
    Class /Cars: GTTC B2
    Porsche 911RSR 3.0 '75

Track: Montjuic 3.791 Km ( Download )
    Unpack the file and place the Locations folder of rfactor where the .exe sits

Pit box allocation: (Download)
    As you may of see through the week the pit boxes were shared with this download this will sort out the problem back up you original as you will you need it to get on regular server.
    To install unpack and drop into you main rfactor/HistorX folder were the exe sits.

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Race 1: Montjuic 3.791 Km
    practice start time: GMT 20:00 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 20:20 10 mins free laps
    Race start time: GMT 20:30 (16 laps)
    Race 2: Montjuic 3.791 Km
    Practice start time:
    GMT 21:00 (10 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 2110 10 mins free laps
    Race start time: GMT 21:20 (16 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
    Note 2: Over the week you will need to drive the car that the event is set with even if other cars are available when you log on the server.
    Note 3: To sign up, Tag me like this - @@Yves Larose or @@Jarek Kostowski Yes please
    this way we wont miss your sign up:)

Racedepartment Calendar:Click here
    Server password:Click here
    Racing rules:Click here

Entry List:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Srinath Sundareswaran
    3. Jarek Kostowski
    4. Sven-Arne Andersson
    5. Christian Stanjek
    6. Stig Bidstrup
    7. Hans Sneep
    8. Philip Brown
    9. Allan Ramsbottom
    10. Paul M Jones
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    This is being held in our Club, using GTL Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.
    And it is not Touring cars !!!
    For info on HistorX 1.96 click below
    HistorX Mod Version 1.96
    HistorX Hints and Tips
    You can use the this to sign up with if you like just copy and paste

If you need to sign out we have that covered as well

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
  2. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

3. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

I will for sure try to attend but the negotiations with the wife have not yet started. :whistling:
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Stan

Premium Member

5. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

6. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

7. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    i canny increase the speed captain.. Premium Member

[​IMG]@Yves Larose yes plzzz:);):thumbsup:
  8. @Yves Larose
    Its been a while and I seem to be arriving backwards in turn one quite often during practice, but will have a go!
  9. So I have not been able to log onto the server, ( loads the car, and then crashes) Not sure I have the " pit fix" in the right place, or could it be something else? :unsure:...anyone...
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

@Philip Brown when you say that the game crashes you mean it goes back to the desktop ? do you have an error message and if yes what does it say ?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Quas

Staff Premium Member

It's not the pit fix as you would be having a mismatch and nothing more.
    Only time i had a similar problem was when i had a mistake in the line that points HGTTC to use the tracks of my main install.
    Did you point the mod to use the tracks of your main rF install like explained in the manual? If you did so, did you install the track into your main rF instead of HGTTC?
    It's important to follow the manual closely to get the best expierence out of this.

It sounds like a track is in an incorrect location, my guess is you might have pointed HGTTC to use the tracks of your main rF but installed the track into HGTTC or the other way around. Or you have a typo in the "tracksdir" line.
    Anyway, well get this sorted, don't worry.

It's a hard but rewarding combo, that crest before turn 1 makes quite a few of us sweat :D.
  12. I only have one dedicated install for HGT, so decided to deleted my plr file and redid my profile, seems to work ok now... Thanks Yves and Jarek!

see you this afternoon, ( 20Z) just watching Brazil fight now...
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Here's a controller.ini with the correct realfeel settings as per manual, just in case.
    See you later...

Edit: Forgot the link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6mk4b2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

practice 2 is starting ;)
  15. Thanks for the events Yves,( and setup) it was my first time in several months with a new install on a newish computer. Seemed to work well, enjoyed the racing, see you next time. Cheers!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Stan

Premium Member

was nice but exhausting race. In the first race I spind out 3 times at that crest but allways in an good position to drive the next corner. In 2nd race I got an slight bump at the first corner which caused some trouble maybe. sorry @Hans Sneep ^^
    In the next hairpin don't know what happend maybe overbraking the car I got into trouble hope when I get back on the track it was close to @Philip Brown. In the end of lap 3 I got closer to @Stig Bidstrup I could overtake him in lap 5 and was happy but he was very slow and often tyre smoke in corners. I startet playing with him. Ended the race with 4. place. Was lots of fun but happy that the next race are different cars.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Two poles.. two engines gone up in smoke! Never mind. See you all on Tuesday!
    • Like Like x 3