1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

HistorX Porsche 911RSR 3.0@ EELDE -Sun 18th May

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, May 12, 2014.

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

GTTCB2.png

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
    Class /Cars: GTTC-B2 Porsche 911RSR 3.0 '75

Track: Groningen Airport EELDE ( Download )

[​IMG]

Pit box allocation: (Download)
    As you may of see through the week the pit boxes were shared with this download this will sort out the problem back up you original as you will you need it to get on regular server.
    To install unpack and drop into you main rfactor/HistorX folder were the exe sits.

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Race 1: Eelde 4.89km A PitStop is required between lap 4 &9
    practice start time
    :
    GMT 19:00 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 19:20 free laps
    Race start time: GMT 19:30 (12 laps)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Race 2: Eedle 4.89km A PitStop is required between lap 4 & 9

Practice start time: GMT 19:55 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 20:15 Free laps
    Race start time: GMT 20:25 (12 laps)

Pitstop and penalty:
    During the course of the race you might receive a penalty, for those who are not familiar with rFactor you can either receive a drive through or stop and go penalty, in the case of a drive through penalty simply drive through the pit lane under the pit speed limit and resume racing once out of the pit lane. In the case of a stop and go penalty when you will enter the pit lane the pit menu will appear do not do anything simply stop in your pit box and when told drive out under the pit speed limit and resume racing once out of the pit lane.

to make a pit stop as smooth as possible it is recommended to map the keys you want to use to navigate through the pitstop menu or look at the default keys that are set, it is also recommended to modify your PLR file the following way:

[ Game Options ]
    Relative Fuel Strategy="1" // Show how much fuel to ADD, rather than how much TOTAL fuel to fill the tank up to
    Smart Pitcrew="0" // Pitcrew does things even if you mistakenly forgot to ask (one example is changing a damaged tire) Change from 1 to 0
    Automatic Pit Menu="4" // brings up pit menu automatically: 0=disabled, 1=upon pit ENTRY, change cockpit menu but do not bring up HUD, 2=pit ENTRY->cockpit & HUD, 3=pit REQUEST->cockpit menu only, 4=pit REQUEST->cockpit & HUD
    Miscellaneous="0"

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
    Note 2: Over the week you will need to drive a different car for each race.
    Note 3: All drivers will have to make a pit stop between lap 4 and 9 and replace all 4 tyres, there are no exceptions to the rule.
    Note 4: To sign up, Tag me like this - @@Rupe Wilson Yes please
    this way i wont miss your sign up:)

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
    Server password: Click here
    Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
    1. Rupe Wilson
    2. Steven Walker
    3. Jarek Kostowski
    4. Hans Sneep
    5. Yves Larose
    6. Jordi Slootjes
    7. Jack smith
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver

Rules:
    This is being held in our Club, using GTL Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.
    And it is not Touring cars !!!
    For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Server is up

3. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

@Rupe Wilson sign me up please, why is the thread not sticky anymore ?

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Is it right that this car is in the B2 class ? instead B1

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

7. I have a league race so even if I was enjoying driving the porsche, which sadly I'm not, never enjoyed any porsche I've ever driven in any sim, I still couldn't take part :(

But I hope more join so that you can all have fun :)

8. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

that was a fun week :) dispite what Jarek think the combos wasn't so bad and once you know the track and get a setup for the car it was enjoyable and a nice little challenge :thumbsup:

thanks Jarek, Rupe and Steve for those events :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

This was a fun week,at first I thought I never learn this track an than for me Porsche's are not my favourite cars ! Well have to back on this, to learn the track just go online before the race an there is always a helping hand !
    Getting a "stable"setup an drive behind the guys to get it right, thanks for that:thumbsup:
    We had six races over three days only two blow up engines an fin four,not bad for me ha ha :D

Thanks Rupe Steve an Jarek :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

Poor results again ... two destroyed engines... thought I was being careful. I was all set to have battles with Hans because our times were close. Oh well, still fun to have your car catch fire and burn in the heat of the action.

Thanks guys for the events. Cheers to all drivers.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

[​IMG] Pretty happy with this :)
    Working now thx Rupe....

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Your picture must be in the public folder inside drop box @Hans Sneep

Create/enable Public folder for your new account on Dropbox

New Dropbox users, don’t worry! you can still create public folder on Dropbox by following the link https://www.dropbox.com/enable_public_folder, then click on “enable public folder” button on dialog shown.

just tested and it works i can embed from the public folder.:)

• Like Like x 1