1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HistorX Night riders week @ Lemans 2012 - Thu 7th May 2015

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Night riders week.jpg
    Class /Cars: GTTC B2
    BMW 3.5 CSL Schintzer '74 '75
    Chevrolet Corvette Stingray '68 '69 '74
    Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L88 '69
    Chevrolet Corvette Stingray ZL1 '69
    De Tomaso Pantera Factory '76
    De Tomaso Pantera GTS '72
    De Tomaso Pantera Private '76
    Ferrari Daytona GTB/4 '72
    Ford Capri 3100RS '74
    Porsche 911RS 2.8 '73
    Porsche 911RSR 3.0 '75
    Porsche 911RST 2.8 '73

Track: LeMans 2012 13.629 Km ( Download )
    Unpack the Mega download file and place the Locations folder of rfactor where the .exe sits

Pit box allocation: (Download)
    As you may of see through the week the pit boxes were shared with this download this will sort out the problem back up you original as you will you need it to get on regular server.
    To install unpack and drop into you main rfactor/HistorX folder were the exe sits.

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Note: For this week you do not have to change cars between the races and you can run the same car at each events of this week.
    Race 1: LeMans 2012 13.629 Km
    practice start time: GMT 19:00 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 19:20 15 mins free laps
    Race start time: GMT 19:30 (6 laps)

Race 2: LeMans 2012 13.629 Km
    Practice start time: GMT 20:00 (10 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 20:10 15 mins free laps
    Race start time: GMT 20:20 (6 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
    Note 2: Over the week you will need to drive any car you want for each race.
    pick a car and drive with friends
    Note 3: To sign up, Tag me like this - @@Yves Larose or @@Jarek Kostowski Yes please
    this way we wont miss your sign up:)

Racedepartment Calendar:Click here
    Server password:Click here
    Racing rules:Click here

Entry list:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Jarek Kostowski
    3. Hans Sneep
    4. Denis Betty
    5. Allan Ramsbottom
    6. Roland Warmenhoven
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    This is being held in our Club, using GTL Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.
    And it is not Touring cars !!!
    For info on HistorX 1.96 click below
    HistorX Mod Version 1.96
    HistorX Hints and Tips

You can use the this to sign up with if you like just copy and paste
    If you need to sign out we have that covered as well

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

3. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Monkey's B Staff Premium Member

@Yves Larose
    @Jarek Kostowski

Stingray for me..... one of the torquey ones.
    I'm gonna practice in that coz (if I do get into LMC) I'm sure that I won't be driving a Pantera. :)
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
  4. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    i canny increase the speed captain.. Premium Member

@Yves Larose
    @Jarek Kostowski..Sorry its been a while guys,had some bad personal problems to sort out,but really want to race this thurs night..Hope to see u all there..:);):thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Denis Betty

Denis Betty

Great to have you back on board Captain. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'm not sure i'll be able to race seems like my PC is starting to fade away slowly, the pass 2 days each time i wanna test some combo's or practice online my PC completely frooze and for the first time it froozed while typing this message the first try, its not looking good :(
  7. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Did it get warmer in Canada in the past few days like it got here? You had those freezes on graphically more demanding tracks and if you get more now that it's warmer, it might really help to get rid of dust on your CPU/GFX cooler.
    Sounds like overheating too me, i once had a silenced case with awfuly bad ventilation and the symptoms were exactly the same, had to leave the case open in summer as not even cleaning prevented it from overheating > freezing my PC.
  8. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

sounds like the Hard disk is leaving you :( , had exactly the same problem a year ago
    New disk solved it.
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

@Jarek Kostowski

i doudt its a heating problem or a dust problem but it doesn't do any arm to clean it.

@Stig Bidstrup

well the hard drive is one of the things that its slowly fading away, i changed my MotherBoard almost 2 years ago but it was a use one since the new MB doesn't support my CPU anymore so it mean that my MB is 7 years old now.

to be honest i'm not very keen to put time and effort on my PC as it will broke eventually for sure and investing money on it in my opinion is a waste of money as it won't be able to run any new games anyway so i'm gonna try and find a way to get a new PC.
  10. Quas

Staff Premium Member

One thing you can do without much effort is just leave one side of the case open and see if the problem still occurs. If you got some more time just suck the biggest chunks of dust with a vacuum cleaner out of there.
    Maybe you both are right and it's not that, but if you're lucky it might just be enough to get you on track tonight :).
  11. Stan

Premium Member

Had some heat issues too cleaned everything in the tower and all fans now it is silent again and nice low temperatures. One open wall has in my tower a worser temperatur it sucks from the front directly to the cpu cooler if you open it there is no airstream anymore.
    Bit busy in the moment on some cars and searching for new home so I prefer in the moment GTA5 for relaxing in the evening. Deinstalled my wheel to get some more progress on my rig too. I'm anoyed from my driving desk get again some pain on my wrist from it. Time to change this.
    In a few weeks I'm back. Now I have to cut some pipes for my header I started to build.
    Best regards stan
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i've cleaned the fans and the case and ran for 20 minutes without freezing before it was freezing in thew first 10 minutes so i guess i'm in the clear for now :)
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'm gonna start slow

Race 1: Ferrari Daytona GTB/4 '72
    Race 2: Porsche 911RSR 3.0 '75
  14. Roland

Premium Member

15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

connection lost again during qualy 2, i give up for today and i will change the router to see if it solve the problem for the week-end and if so i will call my ISP Monday.
  16. Roland

Premium Member

Sorry to hear that Yves, hope you can get it sorted ASAP.:(

This night driving thing is a blast though! First race in the BMW, which i actually practiced in during the tuesday night event:rolleyes:, was hard work but good fun once I got going :redface:.
    Because in a sudden whim of brilliance I decided that starting in 2nd gear might be a good idea, and then I STALLED the car at the start line:roflmao::laugh:. Didn't even know that was possible.:) So I had some catching up to do... and failed.:D

Race 2 I chose the fastest Pantera, thinking it'd have great straight-line speed at least. And it did, and wasn't too shabby around corners either, once I figured out how to drive it.
    Sorry Jarek for overtaking you for 1st, I was under the impression that you and Denis have had a little get-together; I didn't realise until after the race that you didn't, but rather you were being a gentleman and just waiting for him...:O_o:

THX Yves for the event, hope you get to enjoy the whole of it again soon;), and for sharing setups. And Thx all for racing!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

I couldn't make the last couple of races due to important boat repairs and maintenance that must be completed done before launching date. Got to take advantage of the good weather. Hope to be there Sunday, but have to wait and see how much gets done.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Don't be sorry for racing please, if we all waited it would be a grandma-tea-club. I only do that if i'm cocky enough to think i'll still get you before the end, Denis had good pace before his puncture so i thought i'll wait for him and we hunt you down together. Best thing you can do to teach me a lesson in such a situation is to run away with the win :D.

Thanks for racing chaps, good fun.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Denis Betty

Denis Betty

I was gonna say than one day I'll catch you out Jarek.... but then I woke up. ;)
    • Haha Haha x 1