HistorX Mod Version 1.96 & DL link

As a avid GTL club racer im always on the look out for the next GTL, and after a good few days testing with fellow club drivers im very impressed with this mod,
I feel it may be a successor to GTL for a club racing, the ffb is very good with the real feel plugin, superb sounds from the cars plenty of well made liveries and a great selection of cars to choose from.

Who is driving this mod would any be interested in using this mod for club racing, with the added bonus
of other content from Rfactor to be used once in a while for fun nights, If we get enough interest i will consider running a few test nights to see how it all comes together as a package.

HistorX mod Click me
to install you will need to follow the instruction but it nice and simple,

As HistorX has a torrent file to download it from, I've uploaded it to my mega account also
here is a link to historX

Part 1
Click Me
Part 2
Click Me
Readme and instructions (please read them before and after installing
Click Me updated 23/03/2017

if you have any problems please use this thread to ask for help
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-mod-version-1-96.80620/

hint and tips for the mod
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-hints-and-tips.83442/

Last edited:
+1

Is there any chance the authors could/would port it to AMS, with its superior FFB, lighting/graphics, UI, etc.?
I have found a conversion of HistorX 1.01 for SCE. There was no mentioning whether they have got the permission though (I suppose maybe not). But compared with rFactor, SCE and AMS have relatively limited number of historic tracks so I still find myself spending most of the time on rFactor.

I have found a conversion of HistorX 1.01 for SCE. There was no mentioning whether they have got the permission though (I suppose maybe not). But compared with rFactor, SCE and AMS have relatively limited number of historic tracks so I still find myself spending most of the time on rFactor.

As you expect that SCE conversion isn't done with permission, the HistorX team is/was working on HGT&TC 2.0 for rFactor 2 (they were considering AC too but afaik rF2 is the main plan). The last thing i read about this is that they didn't make any progress in more than a year, a few cars were already in-game though.
Also, Niels (he was half of the HistorX physics team) was hired by Reiza, i doubt he still has the time to help with this so overall it doesn't look to bright for a version 2.0 currently :unsure:.

As you expect that SCE conversion isn't done with permission, the HistorX team is/was working on HGT&TC 2.0 for rFactor 2 (they were considering AC too but afaik rF2 is the main plan). The last thing i read about this is that they didn't make any progress in more than a year, a few cars were already in-game though.
Also, Niels (he was half of the HistorX physics team) was hired by Reiza, i doubt he still has the time to help with this so overall it doesn't look to bright for a version 2.0 currently :unsure:.
Yeah, I figured it was converted without permission due to the way it was distributed and talked about XD. But I find HistorX a bit weird because (I may be wrong) I think they use GTL's car models? I'm kinda confused what is the *proper* way of making, converting, and distributing mods.

I actually would prefer them put more effort in AC for the same reason: More tracks and more people working on tracks, easier conversion, and things like that. The problem I can see is that AC doesn't simulate brake temp and water/radiators interaction, which will indeed take away loads of fun. But according to the Let's Play Game Designer post on AC official forum, and that there are more and more official classic cars in AC now I think those features are coming. After AC supports VR I would definitely buy a unit and take a close look at both the interior and exterior of those classic cars.

@St3fan

the problem with the mod is that half the cars are a direct conversion of GTL and in order to be able to convert the cars they had to include a protection when installing the mod that check if people have GTL on their pc so in order to convert the mod to another game(s) you would need to add the same protection to the installer and of course rework all the graphic and physic side of the mod.

I think that with the announcement that was made that we will have a new GTL game the HistorX team will no longer work on the mod.

Is there any way to make tell the installer where to look for GT Legends? I own GTL on Steam and all my Steam games are installed on a separate hard drive (not the standard C:\ drive) so the HistorX installer keeps telling me I don't own GTL. Are there any workarounds?

Thanks!

I have found a conversion of HistorX 1.01 for SCE..
I still have rFactor 1 too, for that reason.
Historx mod (isn't it even bigger than Power and Glory mod?) and countless hillclimbs and old 60s tracks... Nothing beats it, even in 2016.
I know it's illegal, but can you give me the link (in PM) to that Historx port to SCE?
I have Automobilista and I'm curious to see if it works on this too.:whistling:
If Automobilista had this mod, and then more tracks, and also a brighter night (my personal opinion), it would be SO great.:cool:
It could potentially replace rFactor 1 on my hard drive.
I'm reading on some forums how to convert rFactor 1 tracks to Automobilista.
Seems complicated sometimes, but not impossible.

And yeah I DREAM about having such mod for Assetto Corsa.
But I'm already happy with the Fiat 131, Lancia Fulvia, Ford MKI, etc. :)

I still have rFactor 1 too, for that reason.
Historx mod (isn't it even bigger than Power and Glory mod?) and countless hillclimbs and old 60s tracks... Nothing beats it, even in 2016.
I know it's illegal, but can you give me the link (in PM) to that Historx port to SCE?
I have Automobilista and I'm curious to see if it works on this too.:whistling:
If Automobilista had this mod, and then more tracks, and also a brighter night (my personal opinion), it would be SO great.:cool:
It could potentially replace rFactor 1 on my hard drive.
I'm reading on some forums how to convert rFactor 1 tracks to Automobilista.
Seems complicated sometimes, but not impossible.

And yeah I DREAM about having such mod for Assetto Corsa.
But I'm already happy with the Fiat 131, Lancia Fulvia, Ford MKI, etc. :)
The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Lily Starfox.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back