HistorX Mod Version 1.96 & DL link

As a avid GTL club racer im always on the look out for the next GTL, and after a good few days testing with fellow club drivers im very impressed with this mod,
I feel it may be a successor to GTL for a club racing, the ffb is very good with the real feel plugin, superb sounds from the cars plenty of well made liveries and a great selection of cars to choose from.

Who is driving this mod would any be interested in using this mod for club racing, with the added bonus
of other content from Rfactor to be used once in a while for fun nights, If we get enough interest i will consider running a few test nights to see how it all comes together as a package.

HistorX mod Click me
to install you will need to follow the instruction but it nice and simple,

As HistorX has a torrent file to download it from, I've uploaded it to my mega account also
here is a link to historX

Part 1
Click Me
Part 2
Click Me
Readme and instructions (please read them before and after installing
Click Me updated 23/03/2017

if you have any problems please use this thread to ask for help
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-mod-version-1-96.80620/

hint and tips for the mod
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-hints-and-tips.83442/

Last edited:
€ 9.99 Amount: 1
Item price: € 9.99
Product ID: xx

Activation key(s):
xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx
Your activation key(s) for this game is/are listed above. This serves as your download activator and as your online multiplayer access key. Click the link below to download the game, insert your code on the next page and click "submit" to start your download. Please note: This key will also be your online multiplayer access key for this game.

Download this game

No.
In the mail i had from Race Room there is a download link as mentioned above. That link is dead, deceased, a dead parrot.
This mail contains the purchase of two games, Race 07 and GT Legends. Race 07 is still on the list of my Steam account, so i could download it, add the licence and it runs.
GT Legends is nowhere to be seen.
Also the activation code contains 5 times 7 digits, while Steam only accepts 5 times 5 digits.

It's strange because I have two GTLs, one retail and one like yours (from RaceRoom), and Steam accepted both the codes (of course in two different Steam accounts).
Try to contact SimBin to get a new working code.

BTW that link from RaceRoom doesn't work since years...

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years