HistorX Mod Version 1.96 & DL link

As a avid GTL club racer im always on the look out for the next GTL, and after a good few days testing with fellow club drivers im very impressed with this mod,
I feel it may be a successor to GTL for a club racing, the ffb is very good with the real feel plugin, superb sounds from the cars plenty of well made liveries and a great selection of cars to choose from.

Who is driving this mod would any be interested in using this mod for club racing, with the added bonus
of other content from Rfactor to be used once in a while for fun nights, If we get enough interest i will consider running a few test nights to see how it all comes together as a package.

HistorX mod Click me
to install you will need to follow the instruction but it nice and simple,

As HistorX has a torrent file to download it from, I've uploaded it to my mega account also
here is a link to historX

Part 1
Click Me
Part 2
Click Me
Readme and instructions (please read them before and after installing
Click Me updated 23/03/2017

if you have any problems please use this thread to ask for help
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-mod-version-1-96.80620/

hint and tips for the mod
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-hints-and-tips.83442/

Last edited:
Hi Rupe,
need help . Installed historic x in to same folder as rfactor , as instructions . As my game was fresh in stall no other addons . The game loaded fine no error messages . First time I loaded rfactor with new install . New load up screen Historic x great all new cars and back ground pics . Picked a new car and track . The game just loaded , the last Car and Track I used to test that rfactor was working . Re booted game and the rfactors gone back to old game !!!! .

Andy

Well, got the mod installed earlier in the day then had to leave for work. I got in about an hour and a half ago and spent a bit of time driving and all i can say is "THIS MOD IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!":D:thumbsup: Why i waited this long to try it, i have no idea......:redface:

The physics are fantastic, and this is the first time i'm using Real Feel ffb on rFactor and it feels pretty nice :thumbsup:. So far i've tried the Javelin, Alpine A310 V6, Porsche 911 RSR and on Rupe's Bathurst server i went for a few laps with the Alfa GTA 1600.

A bit harder to drive than GTL but i'll get used to it :thumbsup:

@Andrew James it wasn't a race just some practice and my fastest lap and Rupe fastest lap wasn't done at the same time i use an application to make both hotlap in the same replay ;)
Yeah I know, I did understand (didn't think cars could drive through each other :rolleyes:). 3 thousandths quicker though ;)

This mod is going to produce some fantastic racing.

Last edited:
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

thanks Yves,

so we already have our first flyer to promote the club events.

Are you getting excited yet,I know i am i can't stop driving this thing..
So far with the help from the GTL guys we have tackled most problems and found solutions.
We have a few extra guys also helping and showing us the way. Watching some of the fast guys do laps has helped us all understand better how to get more out of a car, trying to keep up lap after lap is hard work but always leaving a smile on my face at the end of a good session, thanks guys .. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%