HistorX Mod Version 1.96 & DL link

As a avid GTL club racer im always on the look out for the next GTL, and after a good few days testing with fellow club drivers im very impressed with this mod,
I feel it may be a successor to GTL for a club racing, the ffb is very good with the real feel plugin, superb sounds from the cars plenty of well made liveries and a great selection of cars to choose from.

Who is driving this mod would any be interested in using this mod for club racing, with the added bonus
of other content from Rfactor to be used once in a while for fun nights, If we get enough interest i will consider running a few test nights to see how it all comes together as a package.

HistorX mod Click me
to install you will need to follow the instruction but it nice and simple,

As HistorX has a torrent file to download it from, I've uploaded it to my mega account also
here is a link to historX

Part 1
Click Me
Part 2
Click Me
Readme and instructions (please read them before and after installing
Click Me updated 23/03/2017

if you have any problems please use this thread to ask for help
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-mod-version-1-96.80620/

hint and tips for the mod
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-hints-and-tips.83442/

Last edited:
I have a problem with mine; when I load it up one way or another, it automatically logs itself off. So how do I make it work
Not sure, can you describe the problem a little more? At what point does it close the game? Do you have a clean install of rFactor, just for this mod (recommended)? Your problem sounds like you don't have the tracks directory address done correctly. The problem is described somewhere in this thread. try searching it. Hope this helps. :)

Not sure, can you describe the problem a little more? At what point does it close the game? Do you have a clean install of rFactor, just for this mod (recommended)? Your problem sounds like you don't have the tracks directory address done correctly. The problem is described somewhere in this thread. try searching it. Hope this helps. :)
This is either when I switch from one mod to this one or log in directly via YAML, I get a long delay (possibly indicating that it's loading) then the entire software cuts itself out

If I were you, I would read the manual carefully, before making a fresh install of rFactor which will only be used by this mod. If the tracks Directory is not addressed correctly, the mod will crash to desktop straight after the very first splash screen.

At first, I got some message about the gearbox grind file, found a newer file, replaced it, since then, nothing changed.

TBH, I always have a nasty habit of mass downloading and then dump it into the folder, "updating it in the process"

Rather than directly clicking on the .exe file because I don't have a disk drive, I had to get mine downloaded from the internet (though I do own a physical copy of the game). Because of this, I extracted it via 7Z as a folder.

So far I can report you that this reinstallation has been a nightmare... because I dumped it in the wrong folder (the Vehicle folder, not in the correct Historic GT folder), courtesy of being distracted because of the large volume of files I have to handle - until then, nearly everything has the same date/size - therefore I had to do a 3rd reinstall (in the last 7days).

After I tried reinstalling it, it cuts itself out after I single click my mouse button on it

Attachments

• 2018-01-25 (3).png
    2018-01-25 (3).png
    261.7 KB · Views: 321
Find a machine with a disk drive and install it on that machine using the HistorX 1.96 installer. When it asks for the physical copy of GT Legends, place the DVD in the disk drive. Once the game is installed, copy the complete thing to a memory stick or something. Then you can put it on your gaming rig. BUT, PLEASE READ THE MANUAL FIRST!

Couldn't get around to post this until now but thanks for the one who PMed me as he had been the most help as I was then about to give up on it for the AMS version.

I did get it to work and of the rF1 mods out there, this one is not just the best, it has the most immersive experiences. I just wish it could be converted for rF2.

...also will it matter that I'm not experienced at racing. I only been in sim racing since October
Come and race with us. We are a small group, but very friendly. We can show you how to race online correctly, without the need to learn in a large group. Here we race like gentleman racers, from the 50's & 60's era. The focus is more on fun and less about winning at all costs. The guys will share set ups and help you to learn how to set the car up. They are all, without exception, nice guys who will help you if/how they can. You'll be made to feel welcome here. :thumbsup:

In Le Mans mode...after running the 2014 Toyota LMP1 in AC...I went old school and started up HistorX and the great Virtua_LM 1977 Le Mans track. That is really well done. You owe it to yourself to fire up the GT40 and hurl it down the back straight at 310 in a crowd....... leave lots of room for braking....hats off to whoever built this track mod, it's outstanding.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 439 39.5%