1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HistorX GTTC-A0 @ Croft - Thu 14th May 2015

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, May 5, 2015.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Croft 2.jpg
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Class /Cars: GTTC A0
    Alpine Renault A110 1100 '66
    Austin Healey sprite Sebring '58'59
    Austin Mini Cooper 998 '64
    Austin Mini Cooper S 1071 '65
    Austin Mini Cooper S 970 '65
    Fiat Abarth 850 TC '63
    Renault 8 Gordini 1100 '64
    Renault 8 Gordini 1300 '66
    Simca Abarth 1150 Corsa '65
    Simca Abarth 1150 SS '65

Track: Croft 4.182 Km ( Download )
    Unpack the Mega download file and place the Locations folder of rfactor where the .exe sits
    HistorX\rFactor\GameData\Locations
    Croft07_Loading.jpg

Pit box allocation: (Download)
    As you may of see through the week the pit boxes were shared with this download this will sort out the problem back up you original as you will you need it to get on regular server.
    To install unpack and drop into you main rfactor/HistorX folder were the exe sits.

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Race 1: Croft 4.182 Km
    practice start time: GMT 19:00 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 19:20 10 mins free laps
    Race start time: GMT 19:30 (15laps)
    ----------------------- change car please ---------------------------------
    Race 2: Croft
    4.182 Km
    Practice start time: GMT 20:00 (10 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 20:10 10 mins free laps
    Race start time: GMT 20:20 (15 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
    Note 2: Over the week you will need to drive any car you want for each race.
    pick a car and drive with friends
    Note 3: To sign up, Tag me like this - @@Yves Larose or @@Jarek Kostowski Yes please
    this way we wont miss your sign up:)

Racedepartment Calendar:Click here
    Server password:Click here
    Racing rules:Click here

Entry list:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Jarek Kostowski
    3. Hans Sneep
    4. Enzo Fazzi
    5. Allan Ramsbottom
    6. Jonatan Åcerclinth
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    Rules:
    This is being held in our Club, using GTL Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.
    And it is not Touring cars !!!
    For info on HistorX 1.96 click below
    HistorX Mod Version 1.96
    HistorX Hints and Tips

You can use the this to sign up with if you like just copy and paste
    [​IMG]
    If you need to sign out we have that covered as well

[​IMG]

UTP#6

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  2. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    i canny increase the speed captain.. Premium Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. I love the circuit (one of those drivers circuits with lots of passing opportunities, although I think Knockhill has a lot of those :p ) and it's nice cars :laugh:

Sign me up please @Jarek Kostowski @Yves Larose

• Like Like x 3
  6. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Monkey's B Staff Premium Member

Great to have you back racing with us. I better get practicing. :)

7. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

I'm gonna go RR/FF tonight, Simca Corsa in R1 & one of the Minis in R2.

See y'all later :).

(Jack, get off that boat, it's race time. You're gonna get seasick!)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roland

Roland
    Premium Member

Unfortunately I'm in a similar boat as @Jack Smith ;).
    What was supposed to be a quick patchup and a lick of paint to our family bathroom has somehow evolved into almost a complete overhaul, which will eat all of my sparse free time for some time to come.
    Hence my attendance to the club will suffer the coming week(s):(.
    Have fun gents, hope to be back soon.

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. Thanks for a very fun evening, especially the 2nd race was brilliant fun with that massive scrap :D

If I feel like and have the time I'll take the time to record that 2nd race battle for you all to watch :)

Hoping to show up in the coming weeks, just have to ask school to be as kind with the spare time I get like I've gotten this week :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

Keel repaired ... now I plan to start applying gelcoat next over the repairs....at least three coats .... need to allow each layer to dry first.... followed by the antifouling paint below the waterline and things will calm down. To day I was at the top of the mast in a "bucket" hanging from a boom truck to repair faulty lights. Hopefully I can return to racing next week.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Roland

Roland
    Premium Member

Hi gents! Thought I'd make my first post this year in the same thread I left you guys in..:redface:

Great to see you guys are still around here! I know I told you I'd be absent for a week or 2, but that evolved into well over 7 months now :( and counting :(:(

My life has been pretty eventful all this time though; After renovating the family bathroom, I had to take on the whole living room and part of the kitchen. I took a (much needed!) two-week holiday break in August while the wallpaper was literally hanging down from the walls, finished it all after that and did some more overdue chores. Then the harddisk of my gaming rig failed while having no up-to-date backups:mad:. Then I lost my job, so I needed a lawyer and I had to learn a lot of legal stuff on the double. I then searched for and found a new job, started november 2nd, but work is quite busy here and I start working between 05:00 and 05:30 GMT each morning. :coffee:
    And TBH simracing pretty much fell off my radar for most of this time, in favour of sleep:sleep::sleep:

So only last week I dusted off my trusted G25 and tried a little racing for the first time since... well.. long.

Unfortunately the crazy hours at this new job means that my return as a frequent participant in this awesome racing club will have to be postponed indefinitely :cry:. It's really good to see that you gents are still going strong though! I hope to see you on track somewhere soon...ish!

• Like Like x 5
  12. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

@Roland
    So to hear you had a very eventful year behind you,glad you still like "racing" take your time an come by when you having time ;)