1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU HistorX Ferrari Dino 246 GTS @ Curitiba - Sunday November 22nd 2015

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Nov 12, 2015.

Added to Calendar: 22-11-15
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Ferrari Dino 246 GTS.jpg
    If you are a lover of old school racing with old cars from the 50's, 60's and 70's this is the clube race to join.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars:
    Ferrari Dino 246 GTS
    Track: Curitiba Download here
    Pit box allocation:
    Download

Race 1
    practice start time:
    GMT 19:30 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 19:50 (10 mins free laps)
    Race start time: GMT 20:05 (14 laps)

Race 2
    practice start time:
    GMT 20:25 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 20:35 (10 mins free laps)
    Race start time: GMT 20:50 (14 laps)

Entry List
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Jarek Kostowski
    3. Hans Sneep
    4. Christian Stanjek
    5. Allan Ramsbottom
    6. Stig Bidstrup
    7. Sven-Arne Andersson
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot
    UTP#6

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

3. Stan

Stan
    Premium Member

4. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    i canny increase the speed captain.. Premium Member

5. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

[​IMG]Probably the easiest car to drive fast in the entire HistorX ..

6. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please. I will try to get the time to attend to this.

7. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Monkey's B Staff Premium Member

Yes please

8. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

First race was a blast fighting with Stig, or more trying to keep him behind me but that did not work. Stig passed me and I was not able to catch up. Then Jarek came and just passed me very easily in T1. Nice braking skill there.
    Second race was a disaster. Started with I bumped into Denis so he went off track and then I saw that he left and that disturbed the few next laps so I crashed almost deliberately. Really sorry about that Denis. Really Sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stan

Stan
    Premium Member

thx guys for that awesome race, first race I couldn't focus anymore after @Allan Ramsbottom mis braked and I touched him in t1 saw in the mirror he was parking in the gravel, thought all the time it was also a fault of me but had no chance to avoid the contact.
    In 2nd race I had an much better start then in first race, was following Allan and @Stig Bidstrup didn't messed up like usually. Passed him in any corner and followed Allan, later he got sadly into trouble and get on the grass from that moment I was in front with Stig, @Yves Larose and @Jarek Kostowski behind me. But luckily I could ignore them a bit and was driving mostly consistens. 2 times I had a missbrake in that sharp left and they came closer and closer. But I still won it with the fastest drivers in the neck. Was thinking a few times now I will get an BBQ when I shifted close to 9000 rpm but luckily the engine survived.
    Didn't drove that car before and had no setup thx @Hans Sneep it was good for driving a 1:42.2xx in the race! Also had some trouble with an stupid customer today and was close to miss that race.
    thx thx thx for that club the most positive it helps me to survive the week, see you this week in practise lately on sunday!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Monkey's B Staff Premium Member

Hey Sven, the bump really wasn't a problem. I quit because I just couldn't concentrate. Really not your fault at all. I got out of shape and came off the gas leaving you no chance to miss me. You waited for me anyway, thanks buddy. :thumbsup:
    I feel like i've been going backwards for a while now. Can't seem to get into it. Even when I had an easy win in sight the other week, I lost concentration and left the track. I hope I can get back on the case real soon.
    See you all on Tuesday I expect.

• Beer Beer x 1
  11. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    i canny increase the speed captain.. Premium Member

not a gr8 ending for me in the finale of the "3", but still enjoyed it..sorry@Christian Stanjek for the bump,doing my best not to hit denis up the chuff lol..and for @Yves Larose for waiting.:thumbsup:..next "3" are not so my fav track...but will give it a go...stiff brit upper lip.."wot.wot"..lol..see you guys soon..:);):thumbsup: