HistoriX Mod

I just recieved my copy of GTL, and was eager to try it out. I thought the cars felt a bit dodgy, i know its an old game and all.

Then i stumbled over the HistoriX mod, and was sold right away.

Would it be possible to try and run a event or 2 in the future?

Hi all
just seen the videos of historix . ive got GTL and now rfactor . Please cuold you send me link, were to down load the addons to run historix . Like most peoples say its in the eye of the simmer which they like best got the nk pro demo its yet again a diifernent sim feel . Great feeling ffb with out any fancy setups .

Andy
PS , not enough time to play all sims but like um all, keep up great work admin guys

Ivo i have a problem with the FFB in historix i use your feals real .ini in rf and with all the cars it feels verry well but all the historix cars feel verry light
even with steering force set to 120% its like i drive without any ffb cant feel the car at all. any clue what can couse this ??

At first I myself was not a fan of Real Feel, mostly because with my Microsoft Sidewinder it left the car feeling really light and it seemed to add dead space in the center. I have found that with the addition of Leo's FFB plugin the cars now feel heavier when Real Feel is mixed at about 70% to 80%. You might want to give it a try.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%