HistoricX racing club feedback and suggestions

Yves Larose

Premium
Hi guy's

in this thread we'll be talking about suggestions for events, in the next few weeks we'll be trying different things and you are welcome to make suggestions after all its everybody club i will only ask that when you suggest an event that you also think about the less skilled driver so it won't be too hard and not enjoyable for them.

let's start talking :)

as you guy's know i've been doing some skinning, with time i will be doing all the GTTC-B1 for you guy's, I just finished the last skin for the Porsche 911 ST 2.4 '71 so here they are :)

@Denis Betty
840530LuckyStrike911ST71.jpg

@Allan Ramsbottom
462776AllanPorsche911ST2471.jpg

@Jack Smith
764677Jackskin.jpg

@Knut Omdal Tveito
639233Knut.jpg

@Peter Stokman
656774Peter.jpg

@Hans Sneep
651872HansPorsche9112471.jpg

@Ross McGregor
328039RossPorscheST2471.jpg

@Roland
431099RolandPorsche911ST2471.jpg

If Denis want i can make a skinpack so you guy's could use them for the last 2 events this week ;) i haven't @Stuart Thomson one on his request.

as you guy's know i've been doing some skinning, with time i will be doing all the GTTC-B1 for you guy's, I just finished the last skin for the Porsche 911 ST 2.4 '71 so here they are :)

If Denis want i can make a skinpack so you guy's could use them for the last 2 events this week ;) i haven't @Stuart Thomson one on his request.

Wow, thanks Yves. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
I think it's a bit late for this evenings race, but I'd like to use them for Sunday. :thumbsup:

@Yves Larose,very nice m8...Bit of help.where do i put this rfactor.exe file so it makes my engine health work with the GID,,thanx..

Alan
You have to delete the exe in your rfactor map (better make copy of it) and then drop that new exe in your main foldex ex. c:/ programfiles/rfactor or where ever you hav e rf installed.
BUT
if you use GID with Rfactor in STEAM ? then engine health wont work

Last edited:
@Denis Betty:
I think that the "GP Short" layout of the Lienz Festival of Speed (2.68 km / 1.66 miles of default content!) would be nice for the Sprint Series or some other slower class.

Plus I'd like to suggest the Halle-Saale schleife for a much faster car class. And I guess @Stig Bidstrup would agree
Funny you mention Halle-saale, I was thinking about putting it up on my server on wedensday so we could test it :D , yes I agree with Halle -saale :thumbsup: Hans and I tested it in spring with another Mod tho.

Ooh, Goldenport :inlove:

What about East London, Prince George Circuit! Don't think that track have been used too much in leagues/clubs, but was used in F1 in 1965. Would fit in with the era of the cars as well!

(I'll upload when I get home, on a train atm)
Yep :thumbsup: That track is in the F1 65 track pack you downloaded last week @Denis Betty , when we tried that Bridgehampton--- look under F1 65 season.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back